XEROX ENTERS SOUTH AFRICAN RETAIL MARKET

  • 4toner4
  • 161213_banner_futorag_902x177px
  • ink-direct-banner-902-x-177-v-1-2-big-banner-03-23-2017
  • cartridgewebsite-com-big-banner-02-09-07-2016
  • 05 02 2016 429716a-cig-clearchoice-banner-902x177
  • Print
  • mse-big-banner-new-03-17-2016-416716a-tonernews-web-banner-mse-212
  • 536716a_green_sweep_web_banner_902x17712
  • 2toner1-2
  • futor_902x177v7-tonernew
  • banner-01-26-17b
Share

XEROX ENTERS SOUTH AFRICAN RETAIL MARKET

 user 2008-12-16 at 2:49:44 pm Views: 51
  • #21220

    http://www.supermarket.co.za/news_detail.asp?ID=1164
    Xerox enters SA retail market with Game store deal
    Bytes Document Solutions, the authorised distributor of Xerox products and solutions to 24 African countries, has struck a deal with Massmart to sell Xerox printers through Game stores. With 74 stores in South Africa and 12 elsewhere in Africa, Game stores will sell Xerox’s range of small office home office laser printers, colour laser printers, multifunction printers and colour multifunction printers.“We already have a strong presence in the enterprise and small to medium business markets, and the retail space represents the next logical extension,” says Ronnie Oeschger, divisional manager, Office Systems Group, Bytes Document Solutions.

    “Bytes Document Solutions derives 30% of its revenue from direct, enterprise-level engagements and the other 70% from a large dealer and concessionaire base,” says Rob Abraham, MD of Bytes Document Solutions, “and the move into the retail market will expose consumers and small home office users to our range of affordable, quality devices. ” Bytes Document Solutions’ revenues rose by nearly 25% for the year, and the company expects to do R1,8 billion in revenues, making it an African market leader. The Xerox range selected for retail through Game stores represents small-footprint devices that are easy to use and manage, yet deliver business quality documents. Game stores will sell the 3124 laser printer, 6110 colour laser printer, 3200MFP multifunction laser printer, and the 6110MFP multifunction colour laser printer.“That range selected for Game stores gives people affordable multifunction capabilities on their desktops from one of the world’s leading research companies that has a host of inventions in its list of credentials, including the mouse that everybody uses today,” says Oeschger.

    The multifunction capabilities that the two multifunction printers enable include printing, copying, scanning on the colour machine as well as printing, copying, scanning and faxing on the black and white machine. The choice between colour and black and white means people have the choice to print standard documents or join the growing professional shift towards cost-effective colour documents for added impact.