• 4toner4
  • cartridgewebsite-com-big-banner-02-09-07-2016
  • 05 02 2016 429716a-cig-clearchoice-banner-902x177
  • futor_902x177v7-tonernew
  • clover-depot-intl-us-ca-email-signature-05-10-2017-902x1772

INKCYCLE's NEW VIDEO ABOUT E-WASTE & ENVIRONMNTALISM

user 2010-02-01 at 10:02:49 am Views: 63

INKCYCLE’s NEW VIDEO ABOUT E-WASTE & ENVIRONMNTALISM
    InkCycle, released its first educational Web video in a series of environmental videos to come about recycling e-waste, eliminating over-consumption and lessening individual and corporate carbon footprints. The videos are for corporations, consumers and the media.
    January , 2010 — A Kansas City company with a green line of remanufactured ink and toner cartridges called grenk, produced by InkCycle, released its first educational Web video in a series of environmental videos to come about recycling e-waste, eliminating over-consumption and lessening individual and corporate carbon footprints. The videos are for corporations, consumers and the media.

Watch video: http://grenk.com/blog/index.php/remanufactured-ink-and-toner-cartridge-company-announces-first-web-video-in-a-video-series-about-electronic-waste-and-environmentalism-for-green-businesses/

Brad Roderick, executive vice president of InkCycle, whose history as an environmentalist dates back to his childhood farming roots, is featured in the first video, speaking about his company (InkCycle) and family’s environmental goals. “The premise was that if you take really good care of the earth, it’s going to take really good care of you and future generations. That’s what instilled in me this concept of stewardship, or what we now call environmentalism.” Read the blog: http://www.grenk.com/blog  ;  

Roderick grew up spending his summers raising crops on what he affectionately references as the Illinois dirt farm his grandparents owned, says he was taught the value of environmentalism at this very young age taking care of the family farm.    

Prior to joining a large multinational corporation in the late 1980s that provided remanufactured products, Roderick was frustrated to discover that corporate consumers had little interest not only in his company’s products, but in recycled or remanufactured products in general. In recent years, however, growing public awareness and support for environmental activism has prompted the corporate world to ramp up its efforts in support of green initiatives.

This has been a welcome development for Roderick, both professionally and personally. “We are seeing a groundswell of people that are much more engaged in green aspects to help their business, to help promote them better, to help them do the right thing,” said Roderick. As a result, he says, “I was able to go back to my roots and say, now I can make a living, earn an income in recycling, an area that I’m passionate about. I did not think of it as environmentalism; I thought of it as just being a good steward for the environment.”

Grenk is a new line of remanufactured ink and toner cartridges by InkCycle. As the first zero landfill-waste line of products in the aftermarket print cartridge industry, grenk is designed to leave the smallest environmental footprint possible.
    http://grenk.com/blog/index.php/remanufactured-ink-and-toner-cartridge-company-announces-first-web-video-in-a-video-series-about-electronic-waste-and-environmentalism-for-green-businesses/
    _