Toner News Main Forums

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums

• This forum has 25,577 topics, and was last updated No Topics by .
Viewing 40 topics - 21,881 through 21,920 (of 24,106 total)

Wanted 27X Cores

We are looking for 1000 – 27x empties. Contact Mike at mmcallister@printvalueinc.com

Looking for FX6 Cores

We are looking for 100 – FX6 EMPTIES Contact Mike at mmcallister@printvalueinc.com

Need 50-OEM BC-02 – Canon or Apple

sales@t3toner.com

7 NEW REFILL MACHINES

ONE MORE WORLD PREMIERE! BY THAI -FRANCE    THE FRONTSHOP SOLUTION 7 Machines to […]

KONICA/MINOLTA TARGETS 140% PROFIT GROWTH

Konica Minolta targets 140% Profit Growth in 3 yrs  Japan’s Konica Minolta Holdings Inc said […]

SAMSUNG CANADA RECRUTING FOR PRINTER IND.

Canadian Subsidiary Tries to Recruit More Resellers Samsung Canada, one of the top monitor makers, […]

NEW RELEASE:VITUAL COPIER 3.0

New Release: Virtual Copier 3.0 Virtual Copier, LLC is pleased to announce the release of […]

HP 3500 UV Inks Needed

Are you looking only for the inks (to refill the tanks)? Or are you looking […]

LATEST ON ITC TRADE SHOW IN MIAMI

International Imaging Technology Council Conference offers twice the fun in Miami BeachSpace Doubled from 2003 […]

Vern Robertson – Please call us!!!

ver  bad   bisiness

Vern Robertson, You told us several times? What someone’s posted here is definitely true. You gave us your […]

HP 3500 UV Inks Needed

Please contact combuysell@hotmail.com or 82-11-9987-5687 Attn. Mr. Jimmy  

But I see no fraud here that’s a terrible accusation And he has given […]

Who Remans HP 5500????

I have oem HP 5500. “What’s your best offer”     

$$We need your……………

Empty inkjet cartridges we will pay you TOP DOLLAR for most HP’s and Lexmarks!!!!  We […]

HEY OTHER PEOPLES WANT TO KNOW ANY FRAUDULUNT TRANSACTIONS. TATS WHY WE KNEW BRIAN OGAKI, […]

12A1980

new lexmark 12a1980’s 955pcs no in master     Rfernandez@ramcomcorp.com

Wanted toners

Weare looking to purchase the following cores WX , 82X, AX AND NX.Contact Mike at […]

HI JIMMY I THINK THAT YOU HAVE TO STOP ALL THOSE PEOPLE I THINK THAT […]

I do not undersatnd how you people can sit here and make all these […]

WANTED 29X V & NV empties

Please contact me   Regards

MITA LDC 550

I have crosses for this machine as well as they work for the pitney 9300. […]

HP 3500 UV Inks Needed

Please let me know if anybody has HP 3500 UV ink jets available and at […]

USG:OEM SUPPLIES FOR SALE

GOOD AFTERNOON:PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR SALE: CRAIGG@usglobecorp.com1} […]

TONER WANTED ………

***WANTED***WILL PAY “TOP DOLLAR” FOR YOUR***SURPLUS****TONER****COPY CTGS****LASER CTGS****INK JETS****DRUMS**ALL MAKES AND MODELSCANON, EPSON, HP, LEXMARK, […]

XEROX SELLS $80MIL OF SOFTWARE SHARES

Warburg Pincus to buy ScanSoft stake from Xerox Private equity firm Warburg Pincus said on […]

TOSHIBA SELLS SHARES OF CORPORATION

Toshiba to Sell Part of Shares of Toshiba Finance Corporation TOKYO — Toshiba Corporation today […]

THE CANADIAN COPIER MARKET

Evans Research Reports on the Canadian Market  The Canadian MFP/Copier Market: Fourth Quarter 2003 The […]

EVERYONE HAS SO MUCH TIME ON THERE HAND’S – THIS IS ENOUGHT ALREADY – IT […]

VERN HAS BEEN DOING THIS STYLE OF SO-CALLED BUSINESS FOR YEARS NOW!HOPEFULLY NOW THAT SO MANY PEOPLE […]

New Xerox Supplies

New Xerox Supplies             Quantity            Part Number            Machine            Price 4700                  113R462               WC390            $63.00 2500                  […]

SELL HP78 NOW

contact  mail         color=#0000ff magu072@yahoo.com

SELL HP78 NOW

hp  6578  want   to sell  NOW  .  virgin  only  $ 3.75    contact  mail         magu072@yahoo.com

Vern is like Ogaki, we lost so much because this guy!!

buy 6578 now

hp  6578  want   to sell  NOW  .  virgin  only  $ 3.5    contact  mail                     magu072@yahoo.com […]

WTS LEXMARK 83/26/G50/15M0125 CARTRIDGES

Lexmark cartridges available: 10N0026,18L0032/18L0042/15M0125/17G0050/17G0060 (All red packaging except 15m0125) Please call Bora @ 301-874-0034 for […]

Thank you for everyone for sharing their opinion. Although Vern responding this posting suggested to write him at  face=Arial color=#0000ff vern@cores.ca, but […]

EDITORIAL FROM AN IBM DEALER

So here’s an interesting turn of events: dealing with scarcity.   Not since the late […]

Want to Buy: New OEM, expired, or recy.

We are looking to purchase the following for our stk. Any condition must be working. […]

USG:OEM SUPPLIES FOR SALE

GOOD AFTERNOON:PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR SALE: CRAIGG@usglobecorp.com1} […]

Viewing 40 topics - 21,881 through 21,920 (of 24,106 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.