Hp Canada Tries To Bad-Rap Reman Toners In Halloween Contest

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums Hp Canada Tries To Bad-Rap Reman Toners In Halloween Contest

Date: Tuesday October 8, 2013 08:51:23 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Hp Canada Tries To Bad-Rap Reman Toners In Halloween Contest
    Spooky Toner Story Contest: Win $500 HP gift card! Canadian Users Only!

It’s that time of year again (officially Fall) and spooky things are starting to happen around the office. Good thing HP Canada Supplies has a contest for you to tell your story! Post your original spooky toner story (fictional or nonfictional) in this forum between 10/2/2013 and 10/18/2013 and you’ll be entered to win a $500 HP gift card courtesy of HP Canada Supplies. One gift card will be given out to one winner chosen from all submissions based on the following:

A) Entries must finish the following story: One dark and spooky day at the office, I was changing the remanufactured toner cartridge in the HP printer and…

B) Entries must be three sentences or more

On 10/18 the contest will come to an end , and then on 10/21 the winner will be announced in the contest forum and added to the HP Hall of Fame on the HP Vendor page!!!

Looking forward to all of the spooky toner stories that will be entered! Here is an example to start it off!

One dark and spooky day at the office, I was changing the remanufactured toner cartridge in the HP Printer and… the ink started to turn to lime green slime! I started running towards the office kitchen to wash off the slime, when the OTA (Office of Toner Agency) burst into the kitchen. The team of intimidating officials immediately confiscated the toner cartridge and serialized my hands of the slime. They told me, “Everything will be ok!” and then disappeared into the office parking lot.

Note: Only Canadian users (excluding Quebec) are eligible. Winner is responsible for any prize-related taxes. All entries will become property of HP for their use worldwide.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.