*NEWS*O.DEPOT’s 10% CASH BACK/TONER & INK
*NEWS*O.DEPOT’s 10% CASH BACK/TONER & INK
2007-09-06 at 12:25:00 pm #18705
Office Depot Launches Industry-Leading Customer Rewards Program Enhanced Worklife Rewards™ Program Now Offers 10% Back Plus; Brings Members New Benefits from Partners
DELRAY BEACH, Fla.–Office Depot , a leading global provider of office products and services, has significantly enhanced its Worklife Rewards™ program and expanded it to be even more rewarding for customers. The new Office Depot® Worklife Rewards™ 10% Plus program now offers 10% back on ink, toner and paper purchases and Design, Print and Ship purchases, PLUS an additional 1% back on nearly everything else. The new Office Depot® Worklife Rewards™ program provides loyal customers with a host of valuable benefits including:
* No limit to the amount of rewards members can earn – which means infinite earning potential. Rewards are paid in the form of an Office Depot Reward Card when you earn a minimum of $10.
* Reward balances that carry over to the next quarter. If Worklife Rewards™ members do not earn the required $10 in rewards during a calendar quarter, reward balances will carry over quarter to quarter during the calendar year.
* Savings on travel, retail and service purchases through the new My Worklife Partners™ program at http://www.myworkliferewards.com. Office Depot has partnered with prestigious brands including Avis, Orbitz, 1-800-FLOWERS®, Enterprise, Budget and Ameriprise Financial, among others, so that members can save money on the products and services they use every day.
* Bonus opportunities are showcased at the “My Special Offers” link on the newly redesigned website (www.myworkliferewards.com) where Worklife Rewards™ members can take advantage of special discounts and offers as well as unique ways to earn additional rewards.
* Online Account Management enables Worklife Rewards™ members to personally manage their account online, check reward status, add a purchase if the card was not presented at checkout, and update member information at http://www.myworkliferewards.com.
“We redesigned the Worklife Rewards™ program to be bigger, better and more rewarding for customers than ever before,” said Chuck Rubin, President of North American Retail for Office Depot. “Office Depot continues to bring our customers new and useful benefits that can help make a difference in their budget. With the enhancements we’ve made to this program, we can reward customers for the products and services they purchase most often.”
Special Promotion – Use The Card and You Can Win The Car
To help kick-off its newly enhanced Worklife Rewards™ program, Office Depot is also offering Worklife Rewards™ members a unique opportunity to win a one-of-a-kind Roush Stage 3 Mustang. This car has a special paint scheme that includes the signatures of both Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Office Depot race car, and Jack Roush, co-owner of Roush Fenway Racing. The Roush Stage 3 Mustang also features a specially-designed interior with the No. 99 stitched into the seat upholstery. The car will be awarded to the winner in person by Carl Edwards and Jack Roush during a VIP Experience at Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway on November 16-18, 2007.
The “Worklife Rewards™ Sweepstakes” runs from September 1 through October 20, 2007 and eligible Worklife Rewards™ members are automatically entered into the sweepstakes anytime they make a purchase using their Worklife Rewards™ card or number during that period. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are of the age of majority in their state or province of residence, are members of Office Depot® Worklife Rewards™ and have a current valid driver’s license. Void in Quebec and where prohibited. Subject to official rules found at http://www.officedepot.com. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning the Sweepstakes.To sign up for the Worklife Rewards™ program, visit http://www.myworkliferewards.com or any Office Depot retail location.
About Office Depot
Office Depot provides more office products and services to more customers in more countries than any other company.Incorporated in 1986 and headquartered in Delray Beach, Fla., Office Depot has annual sales of over $15.4 billion, and employs approximately 52,000 associates around the world. Currently, the Company sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 43 countries.Office Depot is a leader in every distribution channel – from retail stores and contract delivery to catalogs and e-commerce. As of June 30, 2007, Office Depot had 1,186 retail stores in North America and another 369 stores, either company-owned, licensed or franchised, in other parts of the world. Office Depot serves a wide range of customers through a dedicated sales force, telephone account managers, direct mail offerings, and multiple web sites. With $4.7 billion in online sales during the last twelve months, the Company is also one of the world’s largest e-commerce retailers.Office Depot’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP and is included in the S&P 500 Index. Additional press information can be found at: http://mediarelations.officedepot.com.(a) 10% Rewards exclude postage stamps and HP ink and toner, 1% rewards are granted on qualifying purchases and certain exclusions apply. Visit http://www.myworkliferewards.com for full details.