KYOCERA MITA NEW ECOPRO PRINTERS
KYOCERA MITA NEW ECOPRO PRINTERS
2007-10-25 at 11:02:00 am #19281
Kyocera Mita America Introduces New Line of EcoPro Printers
Kyocera Mita America, Inc., one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, today announced that it will launch a new series of black and white and color printers called EcoPro. This new portfolio will be offered exclusively through the EcoPro Plus Program, a strategic distribution agreement announced today with SYNNEX Corporation, a leading business process services company.
Kyocera and SYNNEX are partnering to offer resellers a managed print services solution, complete with seven new EcoPro workgroup printers, technical and field sales support, training, supplies and services; and SYNNEX’s PRINTSolv(TM) platform that tracks and manages device usage, page volumes, toner levels and service needs for a managed print services customer, when placed under a managed print services agreement with the reseller.The EcoPro product line provides maximum performance at a significant cost savings for the workgroup, small-to-medium business and enterprise environments. With long-life consumables and one of the lowest costs per print, the EcoPro series delivers Kyocera’s hallmarks in high reliability technology with a low overall Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).”In today’s business environment, there is great demand for printer solutions that optimize IT output, offer greater performance power and stay within eco-friendly parameters,” said Peter Hendrick, vice president, marketing, Kyocera Mita America. “We believe our new line of EcoPro printers not only meet these requirements, but also offer a significant opportunity for resellers to adopt a profitable and effective managed print services sales strategy under the greater EcoPro Plus program.”
The EcoPro product line consists of the following printers:
– EP C320DN: The most robust color console printer in the new EcoPro series, this model packs fast output with a 32-full color and monochrome page per minute (PPM) engine. Additional specifications include: 600 x 600 dpi print resolution, built-in duplexer, and standard long life consumables to advance the user’s print solution experience.
– EP C270N: The small EP C270N color laser printer is a color solution for the new EcoPro line. It offers a robust 26 PPM engine for color and black and white documents, which works ideally for large workgroups.
– EP C220N: With a small footprint for the workgroup environment, the EP C220N printer offers a 22 PPM engine for color and black and white documents; making it a strong solution for workgroups that need color for certain documents but that are not ready to switch to a full color environment. Offering long life consumables standard with this machine, users have additional opportunities to further reduce operational costs.
– EP C170N: Ideal for small workgroups, the EP C170N offers a 17 PPM engine for color and black and white documents. With 600 x 600 dpi multi-bit print resolution, users can create crisp, high-quality color prints to maximize network output.
Black and White Solutions:
– EP 510DN: For workgroups with high print demands, the EP 510DN monochrome console printer is the right solution for their output requirements. This console model has a 51 PPM engine with built-in duplexer, ledger printing, and standard long life consumables.
– EP 470DN: With a 47 PPM engine, this monochrome laser desktop printer is one of the toughest business machines in the new EcoPro series. Meeting the business needs of any small or large workgroup, this machine features a small footprint for office environments and comes standard with a USB host interface for maximum workgroup productivity.
– EP 370DN: A laser desktop printer, the EP 370DN combines a 37 PPM engine with a built-in duplexer and standard long life consumables. True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution yields high quality print, allowing users to work better, faster and smarter.
More information on Kyocera’s EcoPro line of solutions and EcoPro Plus managed print services program is available at: http://www.KyoceraEcoPro.com. If you are interested in becoming a Kyocera EcoPro Authorized Reseller, visit http://www.EcoProReseller.com.