• 4toner4
  • clover-depot-intl-us-ca-email-signature-05-10-2017-902x1772
  • ces_web_banner_toner_news_902x1776
  • banner-01-26-17b
  • 2toner1-2
  • mse-big-banner-new-03-17-2016-416716a-tonernews-web-banner-mse-212

Vern Robertson – Please call us!!!

user 2004-03-22 at 9:35:00 pm Views: 116
    Thank you for everyone for sharing their opinion.
    Although Vern responding this posting suggested to write him at  face=Arial color=#0000ff vern@cores.ca, but we never received any reply from him. We sent him goods on July 22th with terms 5 business days upon received of the goods. Not even to receive his payment, just the status of our shipment Vern never informed us. What Juan posted already in this posting will be true from our experience with Vern, at least until now.

The progress since we shipped the goods:
    - August 10, 13, 20, 28 and Sep 1 we wrote him asking our payment with no reply.

- September 2: we got a reply, this is very reasonable for us to understand his situation.
    “Good day I have been, and today is a holiday in Canada, I will check with the plant tomorrow and advise. Sorry for the delay in responding”

- September 10, 16 we wrote him asking our payment with no reply.

- September 18: got a reply from him, and it’s still reasonable for us to understand his situation.
    “Hi, we moved and I am way behind in my works please excuse me for this
    I will get caught next week”

- October 7, 13, Nov 12, Jan 22 we wrote him with no response.

- March 16, 18 we wrote him again after saw his reply posting in this forum that he would like to arrange our reject shipment. We also faxed him all necessary documents in case he lost track of our shipment. But guess.. we never receive any reply from him.

At all, we only got 2 responses from him as stated above that explained he was on holiday and moved. He can posted to forum that we had a rejected shipment, meanwhile we just got know this status from his posting on forum, not from Vern directly.

We can understand if he have problems that make him delay for payment. He can let us know the problem and let’s find the solution together. And now it is really very difficult for us to understand his position by not replying us any response. Instead of finding the solution for the problem, Vern Robertson is likely want to avoid the responsible and leave the problem exist without any solution. The ways he choose to close the transaction is not an elegant way for ethic of business. Many months with no email reply, no feedback, no callback or any goodwill to make a settlement. How many months actually does he need from partner’s patience just to solve his internal problems should he have. It can be considered to be a real fraudulent transaction since there are no responsibility from him to take care partner’s trust. 

Lina
    SellCart
    (6221) 5494383