Konica Minolta Ups Turnover in Romania in First Half of 2014

  • 2toner1-2
  • ces_web_banner_toner_news_902x1776
  • ncc-banner-902-x-177-june-2017
  • 05 02 2016 429716a-cig-clearchoice-banner-902x177
  • cartridgewebsite-com-big-banner-02-09-07-2016
  • mse-big-banner-new-03-17-2016-416716a-tonernews-web-banner-mse-212
  • banner-01-26-17b
  • clover-depot-intl-us-ca-email-signature-05-10-2017-902x1772
  • 4toner4
  • Print

Konica Minolta Ups Turnover in Romania in First Half of 2014

 user admin 2014-08-26 at 12:02:44 pm Views: 181
  • #40602

    Konica Minolta Ups Turnover in Romania in First Half of 2014
    Konica Minolta ups turnover in Romania in H1, plans to exceed EUR 20 mln this year
    by Irina Popescu

    Konica Minolta registered a turnover of EUR 8.7 million in Romania in the first half of 2014, up 10% year-on-year. Some 45% of the revenues came from the sale of equipment, while the rest of 55% was generated by the services and solutions provided by the company in the office and digital production segments.

    “Konica Minolta’s growth in the first half of 2014 has been supported by several factors: investments made locally for innovation, diversified portfolio of services and products, as well as the continuous improvement of the experience offered to our clients,” said Helmut Ignat, general manager Konica Minolta Business Solutions Romania.

    The company also expects good results in the second half of this year and plans to exceed this year the EUR 20 million turnover registered in 2013.

    Konica Minolta Business Solutions Romania, a subsidiary of Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe, was established on October 1, 2003. The company distributes and provides services for multifunction devices, printers, fax machines and digital printing equipment.