Beware of Caribou Cartridge (Nick Michaud)

Toner News Mobile Forums Want to Buy and Want to Sell Cartridges Forums Beware of Caribou Cartridge (Nick Michaud)

Date: Thursday June 4, 2009 10:41:00 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Suppliers, Vendors and Friends,

I would like to inform you all to not do business with Nick Michaud form Caribou Cartridge & Recycling.  I sent him a $8,736 dollar pre-payment to ship my order (which he never did) and it has been over 2 months and he still refuses to return my money. He refuses to return my phone calls nor will he reply to my emails. 

Please be careful of this crook or he will do the same to you.  I would hate to see anybody else get cheated from this man who gives our industry a bad name.

If he returns my money then I will send you another email saying so, if not then that means he stole my money and is a liar.

Your friend and business partner,

PLEASE READ THE CORRESPONDENCE BELOW

Andy Lee

Shenzhen Zhongmeilian Technology Co.,Ltd

Add :.5/F West,2nd building.Baokun Industrial Park . Dalang road north.Dalang District Bao’an.Shenzhen China

Tel : 86-755-83744200 83744300

Fax : 86-755-83744100

Hi Andy,

I had to wait a few days because the first wire attempt to you failed and the money is still not back into my acct. i was told everything is good to go tommorrow…if i can send today i will ….i will keep you posted

Best Regards,

—– Original Message —–

Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:39 AM

Subject: ??: Fw: money back

09?5?26?,??, Nick Michaud/Caribou Cartridge <nmichaud7@maine.rr.com> ??:

???: Nick Michaud/Caribou Cartridge <nmichaud7@maine.rr.com>
    ??: Fw: money back
    ???: lbxjyhome@yahoo.com.cn
    ??: 2009?5?26?,??,??11:13

?

Hi Andy,

I have just come back from my bank and they are having difficulty processing the transfer….do you have a paypal account or another address in the U.S. that i can wire the money to??? i will do whatever you would like

Waiting for your reply

Nick

—– Original Message —–

Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:47 AM

Subject: Re: money back

Hi Andy,

Just received your email….i was away on Fri….and yesterday….holiday weekend…..i just contacted my bank and the wire did not go through we are going to resend again ASAP!! ….i will keep a close eye on this to make sure it goes through

Best Regards,

—– Original Message —–

Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:11 AM

Subject: money back

Hello Nick:

I will send an email to all people in the industry first, I know a lot of people and people tell to people, who can make a deal with you in furthure?  Did you think about it?  ASAP send money…

Andy

Add :.5/F West,2nd building.Baokun Industrial Park . Dalang road north.Dalang District Bao’an.Shenzhen China

??: Re: Hi
    ??: 2009?4?29?,??,??10:42

?

Hi Andy,

I have never lied to you we do have 10,000 + pieces of 45A cartridges available….however if you require your monies back it will take a little time to get the money together…i have invested in this and have not yet received my money….i promised you i will pay you all of your money back …you have my word…..you are more than welcome to come see me when in the states. I want to send much as i can to you to pay this off as quickly as possible….i’m trying my very best to do this.

Best Regards,

Nick

—– Original Message —–

Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 9:42 AM

Subject: Re: Hi

Hello Nick:

I am a good business man, trust everyone so I have a lot of business in US and Very good friendship with many friends.   I do not like some lie to me.

I can wait end of this week, if you do not send money back to me ,I will see you soon and  I am  contacting an international attorny in the states .

Andy

09?4?29?,??, Nick Michaud/Caribou Cartridge <nmichaud7@maine.rr.com> ??:

??: Re: Hi
    ??: 2009?4?29?,??,??2:06

?

Hi Andy,

You need not worry about return of payment…..i am very honorable and will return all of your money….i am trying to have my money for the 45a’s returned to me ……i will do everything i can to return your money in a timely manner….i will return all of your money as soon as possible…I need you to trust me and please be patient.

You were very good in trusting me with your money and i will not forget that….

Best Regards Al ways,

Nick

—– Original Message —–

Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 1:42 PM

Subject: Hi

Hi Nick,

Please cancel the order for the HP 45A’s.  It has been over 40 days since I wired the money.  Please re-wire my payment back to me by the end of this month.

I will be coming to the states in a couple of week with some gentleman from my company to visit some remanufactures and we will also stop by your business if my payment has not been sent back.

I will also start contacting an attorney in the states if payment is not sent back ASAP.

Andy

Hi Andy,

Sorry for not responding sooner….i had a family emergency…we are still packing out 45a’s……..we did not have as many as we first thought but right now we are waiting for more cartridges to be received in….right now we have approx. 10,000 pieces packed out with the rest in the next week or so…..i apologize for any inconveinence but we are doing are very best to ensure you get your cartridges….Have a great weekend!!! I’ll keep you updated as soon as i have new information…..

Best Regards

Nick

—– Original Message —–

Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 9:05 PM

Subject: ??: ORDER UPDATE

Hello Nick:

Did you ship out my order?

Andy

09?4?3?,??, Nick Michaud/Caribou Cartridge <nmichaud7@maine.rr.com> ??:

??: ORDER UPDATE
    ??: 2009?4?3?,??,??3:08

?

Hi Andy,

Just wanted to update you on your order….we are still putting your order together and should be ready to ship early next week….we are being careful on packing and boxing of your product to insure no damage is done during shipping..

I will have some other cartridges available soon….Virgin and non virgin cartridges you requested.

Best Regards,

Nick

—– Original Message —–

Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:26 PM

Subject: Re: ??: HP/LEX VIRGIN INKJETS

Hello Nick:

Which NV inkjet you have? not below in your email.

Andy

09?3?26?,??, Nick Michaud/Caribou Cartridge <nmichaud7@maine.rr.com> ??:

??: Re: ??: HP/LEX VIRGIN INKJETS
    ??: 2009?3?26?,??,??3:35

?

Hi Andy,

Please give me your best price for virgin and non virgin cores …..with me paying the shipping

I have many cartridge below available in non virgin ….they are from a very respected customer who delivers me very good product.

Thank you and best regards,

I have received wire …it will take 4-5 days on hold to make sure funds are good.

We have started to process your order

Thanks for your business

Best Regards,

???????,????????!

No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG – http://www.avg.com
    Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.12.6/2084 – Release Date: 04/28/09 06:15:00

???????,????????!

No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG – http://www.avg.com
    Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.12.8/2086 – Release Date: 04/29/09 06:37:00

???????,????????!

???????,????????!

???????,????????!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.