Breaking News From The Imaging Channel 11 08 2011

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News Breaking News From The Imaging Channel 11 08 2011

Date: Tuesday November 8, 2011 07:45:10 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

11/8/2011

• MPS — Beyond Software and Services

MPS is many things. It’s a tool to deliver efficiency, to manage a budget and to optimize a fleet, but above all, it’s another way to place toner on a page. And whether or not the budget is managed or the fleet is optimized, that page must be a quality page.

More

Blogs
    • Death of the Hype?

I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but everywhere I look, it’s doom and gloom hitting our industry: the death of this and that, iPads ruling the world, HP imploding, more printer consolidation happening. Is the new device “ratio” 100:1 yet? With all of this hype, I’m a bit shocked we’re still here. Then I found this post from IDC suggesting printed pages are expected to grow slightly over the coming few years. So is it the end, or are we simply moving into an era of intelligent printing?

• The Assessment

It seems the practice of understanding the static data of your prospects’ environment has become mundane and normal, but it doesn’t have to be. Over the years, specifically the last four, many tools have come to market, and the evolution of these tools is remarkable. Greg Walters offers some thoughts on how to shift from the mundane and normal into a three-dimensional valuable proposition.

Product Profiles

• LaserJet Enterprise 600 M600 Series

On November 1, HP released its eight-model LaserJet Enterprise 600 M600 A4 monochrome laser printer series. The firm says the machines are designed to support medium to large workgroups with high-volume print environments. The new machines are based on the same basic print technology employed by their predecessors, the LaserJet P4000 family, which includes the LaserJet P4014, P4015 and P4515. The engine was also leveraged for HP’s new LaserJet Enterprise M4555 MFP family. The engine in the newer units has been enhanced with both HP FutureSmart firmware and a faster processor, and presumably, the new monochrome units will be featured in HP’s growing MPS program.

More

Events

• Upcoming Webcast:

Maximize Your Revenue Potential Through Automation

Learn what automation tools and system solutions are available to deliver an optimized MPS business model that will maximize your long-term revenue potential while reducing operating costs for both you and your customers!

When: Wednesday, November 16, 2011
      Don’t miss out. Register for free today!

Sponsored by: OKI Data

Upcoming Webcast

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.