CareSource Teaming with Xerox on 200 New Indiana Jobs

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News CareSource Teaming with Xerox on 200 New Indiana Jobs

Date: Thursday December 4, 2014 11:41:19 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

CareSource Teaming with Xerox on 200 New Indiana Jobs
    CareSource will be taking advantage of a new call center in Indianapolis with 200 jobs.

Xerox is hiring about 200 people for a new call center it is managing in Indiana, and will be training the new staff to support work from CareSource. The Dayton Medicaid managed care plan company noted in a release its experience in developing services.

CareSource will make use of the call center's staff to promote its health insurance marketplace product, CareSource Just4Me, which it is introducing in Indiana and Kentucky this year.

"CareSource has a 25-year history of mission-focused customer service, so we selected Xerox because of their expertise in customer care to provide us with a strong presence in Indiana," said Pam Morris, president and CEO of CareSource. "This Customer Care Call Center will help us continue to serve more Indiana residents through our CareSource Just4Me product."

A new product line for the company, CareSource Just4Me debuted on the Ohio marketplace this year and enrolled 30,000 people. The company recently expanded to Indianapolis with a new office space ahead of its expansion into that state. It's set its sights on enrolling 10,000 people in that state in its first year.

The Xerox employees will handle CareSource inquiries including ID card requests, coordination of benefits education, eligibility inquiries, and premium payment processing for CareSource Just4Me.
    http://www.chicagoovertimelawyerblog.com/files/2014/05/Call-Center-Overtime-Lawyer.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.