Cartridgewebsite.com Adds New Paypal.com Platform

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News Cartridgewebsite.com Adds New Paypal.com Platform

Date: Tuesday August 30, 2016 12:19:17 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • news
    Keymaster

Cartridgewebsite.com Adds New Paypal.com Platform
    By Lisa McCabe  "Industry Spot"

By adding PayPal to the Cartridgewebsite.com platform, companies outside the United States can eliminate additional monthly fees. 

I asked Duane Miller at Cartridgewebsite.com why this addition was so important. He replied "Many companies that sell ink and toner do not have e-commerce, nor the ability to allow their customers to easily order from their website. 

If a company isn't sure how this benefits their business, we show them how our solution can provide this specific capability easily and  inexpensively. 

Catridgewebsite.com has a platform in the United States that requires no additional monthly fees. When adding services to the European and Canadian market, we also saw a need to eliminate additional monthly fees for countries outside the United States. PayPal is a great fit to help keep costs as low as possible." 

After our short conversation, my curiosity was peaked, so I requested a quick demonstration of their service. 

If your website doesn't have shopping capability, or you're looking for a better option, I would highly recommend a demo by Duane. 

Not only is the site extremely user-friendly, but the administrative tools are clear and easy to understand.

Exciting product, and I look forward to more from Cartridgewebsite.com in the future.

An e-Commerce solution designed specifically for the Ink & Toner Industry. (800) 537-9083

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.