I am Buying

Date: Friday February 20, 2009 05:04:31 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

My name is Jay Iniquez with Recycle Tech Solutions based in Chicago. I hope all is well with everyone and yourself. I am writing you this e-mail today to express my interest in buying your empties. My purchasing terms are Net 45 even though currently the industry standard for the empties market is roughly Net 45-90 which is rough on many so we strive on keeping our terms as low as possible to keep business in motion. My pricing can be aggressive but I can’t afford to buy cores that hold no value in the market today. For a complete list of cores Recycle Tech Solutions can pay for and the prices we are able to pay, please visit http://www.recycletech.org/buyback prices are negotiable based on quantity. We would love to receive your list on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis or however often you send out an empties stock list so that we can work together and increase both companies profitability. Please note also that Recycle Tech Solutions can offer paid freight if order is 200 pieces or more. I would appreciate a reply back my e-mail is Jay@recycletech.org or my direct line is (773) 821-9700 x308 and as always we have the option of fax at (773) 821-9773. For information on buying cores from Recycle Tech Solutions, please contact Chris Heisler at (773) 821-9700 x303 or Chris@recycletech.org and/or Mark J. Sutherland at (773) 821-9700 x301 or MSutherland@recycletech.org.

Hope you have a wonderful day. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.