Imaging Channel : You Want to do What?

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News Imaging Channel : You Want to do What?

Date: Tuesday October 23, 2012 07:46:26 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

10/23/2012

Blogs
    • You Want to Do What?

I’ll never forget the first conversation Muratec had with our parent company regarding the development of an MPS program. It was similar to one of those conversations you have with your parents when you’re a teenager, the difference being this discussion revolved around a core business strategy versus getting to go to the big field party. In hindsight, I think requesting to go to the field party was a lot easier!

• ‘America’s Mobile Comeback’ Leads to Favorable Prospects for Print

Don’t you just love a happy coincidence? A recent one for me began with a provocative headline (relating to international economics) from a well-respected writer and analyst, which led to an irresistible read, and resulted in a surprising conclusion – or at least a clue – about the future of printing.

• Windows 8 Is a Yawn; Let’s Talk About Charging for Scans!

Everyone is claiming increased volumes, but the overall pool of clicks is shrinking. We are all trading clicks; as one dealer goes out of business, another takes the fleet. Is this the latest and greatest news to come out of the output industry – cannibalism? Maybe it is, but let’s look at four tepid industry issues: mobile print, scan charges, low-cost devices and "The Dark Horse."

• MPS: A Sustainable Business Practice for Customers

One of the simplest ways to grow your managed print profits is to ask each customer what went into the decision-making process for the business’ current print environment. It’s likely they won’t really know. But you have the ability to show them what’s possible, and for the purposes of this blog, take them to the green side.

Events

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.