Konica Minolta Appoints David Cooke as Kaji Returns to Japan

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News Konica Minolta Appoints David Cooke as Kaji Returns to Japan

Date: Tuesday April 16, 2013 09:18:31 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Konica Minolta Appoints David Cooke as H. Kaji Returns to Japan

By Nick Bendel 

Konica Minolta Australia’s new managing director has revealed plans to make the business more sustainable and productive.

David Cooke, who has been executive general manager at Konica Minolta for the past seven years, has become the local business’s first managing director to hail from Australia.

He will take over on 1 May from Hiro Kaji, who will return to Japan.

Cooke said he would increase Konica Minolta’s focus on sustainability by "promoting behavioural change within the company".

"I’d like Konica Minolta to be known as a company that truly cares about its customers and the community in which it operates," he said.

"I believe we can achieve this for our clients by implementing strategies that will help them to reduce their carbon footprint, meet their sustainability targets and deliver greater productivity and efficiency practices to their organisations.

"Our staff will be a key part of our continued success, and I will be focusing on creating a more constructive culture by implementing a flatter management structure, encouraging greater collaboration across the organisation, and fostering a deeper appreciation for social responsibility."

Kaji said: "David was a natural choice to succeed me as managing director in Australia and I have every faith that he will continue to steer Konica Minolta to even greater success."

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.