LUKE GOLDBERG JOINS INT'L IMAGING TECH COUNCIL BOARD OF DIR.

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News LUKE GOLDBERG JOINS INT'L IMAGING TECH COUNCIL BOARD OF DIR.

Date: Monday August 22, 2011 08:53:52 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Luke Goldberg joins International Imaging Technology Council Board of Directors
    Luke GoldbergThe International Imaging Technology Council, Board of Directors is pleased to announce the addition of Luke Goldberg to its membership. In June, the Board unanimously voted to add Goldberg to its ranks.

Luke Goldberg is the senior vice president of Micro Solutions Enterprises (MSE). He is responsible for developing worldwide market analysis, examining sales trends, and expanding and analyzing emerging sales channels and opportunities for the industry.

Goldberg also is responsible for MSE’s worldwide sales effort, marketing, tech support, product management and customer service. With more than 19 years of experience in the imaging supplies industry, Goldberg has served as SVP at Future Graphics Imaging Corp./Nu-kote Components Division and vice president/partner Imaging Division. He has extensive industry knowledge and expertise in sales and marketing techniques, industry trends and developments, market analysis and sales channel development. Goldberg has been a long-time speaker at global trade shows and contributor to industry trade magazines.

"Luke brings incredible experience to the Board that will help the Int’l ITC improve its services and membership benefits," said Int’l ITC Chairman Lester Cornelius. "It’s been a pleasure to work with him in the industry and it will be a pleasure to work with him in the industry’s trade association."

"In the 20 years that I have participated in the aftermarket imaging supplies business, I have seen incredible evolution and resiliency from our market in the face of overwhelming challenges," Goldberg said." It is remarkable that we have accomplished so much with so little in the way of collective consciousness that we are stronger together than we are apart. The Int’l ITC has tirelessly striven to combat many of the hindrances to our success and to bring together an industry that all too often doesn’t see the benefits of collective association. I know that we are stronger for the efforts of the Int’l ITC and I will proudly represent the interests of our industry and the association knowing full well that we either hang together, or we hang apart."

"I would like to welcome Luke to the Board of the Int’l ITC," said President Darrell Stepp.  "Luke’s industry experience and his unique insights into the industry will be of tremendous benefit to the IITC as we continue to be an advocate for the imaging products aftermarket industry.  I look forward to working with Luke as we remain the voice that speaks out for the rights of the aftermarket dealer and we continue our work to assure we have a fair and open opportunity to compete in the marketplace."

Membership in the International Imaging Technology Council can improve your business while you support the entire industry. The Int’l ITC is a member-based trade association that advances the interests of the aftermarket imaging supplies industry.  The twelve-year-old, nonprofit association represents its members’ common business objectives, particularly the right to conduct business freely and fairly. The Int’l ITC:

Represents its members in legislative and legal matters.
    Advances product improvement through initiatives like STMC.
    Educates consumers and enhances the image of imaging services with public awareness and educational campaigns.
    Provides tools for its members to increase their profitability.

Membership in the Int’l ITC costs less that some common toner cartridges. For more information about the Int’l ITC, contact Katie at 702-838-4279 or katie@i-itc.org, and visit our web site at http://www.i-itc.org.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.