*NEWS*DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS OF INKJET PRINTERS

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News *NEWS*DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS OF INKJET PRINTERS

Date: Wednesday April 30, 2008 02:46:31 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

The Dirty Little Secret of Inkjet Printers
    http://www.cinemablend.com/technology/Waste-More-With-An-Inkjet-Printer-10032.html
    CLIK ON ABOVE LINK ….STROLE DOWN AND WATCH VIDEO
    Have you noticed that April has moved from having Earth Day to pretty much being an Earth month? As such, most of the month has been filled with all sorts of Green tips, from the Going Green theme at my favorite theater’s pre-movie show to an onslaught of environmental tips at the geek sites I frequent. Not that I’m complaining – I’m more than happy to be as environmentally friendly as possible.

While perusing some green tips this week, I stumbled across this interesting video, expanding awareness of the amount of waste that comes from an inkjet printer. This isn’t so much about being environmentally friendly, but showing how much wasted ink our printers may use – ink that, as pointed out by DVice, runs more expensive than the finest Crisal champagne when you calculate costs.Thankfully, it’s rare for me to print with my inkjet printer anymore, so I’m not as bothered by this as I may have been a year ago. In fact, as part of trying to be environmentally conscious, I try to print as little as possible, sharing documents via e-mail and on m laptop instead of printing stuff out. Still, people should be aware of this kind of waste, so check out the video below and know what’s going on inside that printer of yours. After all, knowing is half the battle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.