*NEWS*GLOW-IN-THE-DARK INKJET PAPER/2004-09-25

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News *NEWS*GLOW-IN-THE-DARK INKJET PAPER/2004-09-25

Date: Sunday June 23, 2013 04:43:09 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Brightec Photo-Quality Glow-in-the-Dark Paper Now A
    One-of-a-Kind Inkjet Paper Ideal for Photo and Craft Enthusiasts
    SOUTH NATICK,Mass.-2004–Brightec(R), creator of the world's first photo-quality glow-in-the-dark paper, today announced that Brightec inkjet photo paper is now available for direct purchase by U.S. consumers at http://www.Brightec.com. Consumer packs of Brightec 4" x 6" photo paper are available at a price of $9.95 for ten sheets, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes. Brightec's patented photo paper is compatible with all popular inkjet printers and ideal for printing high-quality pictures that appear normal in conventional light but light up with full photographic detail in low light or darkness. Brightec dramatically outshines typical glow-in-the-dark products.

"Based on the enthusiasm for Brightec paper, we are making the product available to consumers via http://www.Brightec.com. We are pleased to give consumers the convenience of purchasing our product from the comfort of their own home or office," said Patrick Planche, CEO of Brightec. "We are happy to offer our 4" x 6" pack for $9.95 consistent with feedback from our customers, who are looking to use Brightec to create a vast array of stunning pictures, fun crafts, unique gifts, memorable party favors or instant night-lights."

Ariel Uniss Parker, one of many Brightec enthusiasts that have contacted the Company to share their excitement for Brightec photo paper, is proprietor of Ariel Uniss Parker Photography in Lynchburg, Va. According to Parker, "I've loved glow-in-the-dark products since I was a child, and when I saw Brightec I knew I had found the product that would take my images to that next amazing level. I really think that adults, as well as kids, will love the beautiful print it produces."

* Post was edited: 2004-09-25 09:43:00

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.