*NEWS*I.S.C. NEW PRESIDENT

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News *NEWS*I.S.C. NEW PRESIDENT

Date: Thursday March 15, 2007 11:33:00 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Imaging Supplies Coalition announces the appointment of Allen D. Westerfield as President.
    It is with great pleasure that the Imaging Supplies Coalition announces the appointment of Mr. Allen D. Westerfield as its new president. The appointment is effective immediately. Mr. Westerfield replaces the late Mr. William R. Duffy in this position.”It is an honor for me to serve as president of the ISC. I look forward to working with all of our constituents to move this organization and its essential anti-counterfeiting efforts forward on behalf of the entire industry,” states Westerfield.Allen joins the ISC after his recent retirement from Lexmark International, where he held numerous executive positions in printer product marketing. Prior to joining Lexmark, Mr. Westerfield was employed by IBM.During his 15 year career with Lexmark, Mr. Westerfield held the position as Director of Product Marketing for both the Enterprise and Consumer Business Units. He also held the positions of Marketing Director US, and the Director of Marketing Asia Pacific.During his tenure at IBM, Mr. Westerfield held management positions in a number of functions including IT, Finance, Supply Chain and Product Management.Mr. Westerfield is a graduate of Brescia University and received an MBA from the University of Kentucky.“The Imaging Supplies Coalition is extremely fortunate to hire someone with Allen’s extensive tenure, his deep well of industry knowledge, and his superb reputation within our industry, to lead our organization and its vital mission forward”, states Matt Hahn, Director of Consumables for Brother International Corp. and current ISC Chairman.The Imaging Supplies Coalition (ISC) is a non-profit trade association comprised of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of consumable imaging supplies (ribbons, toner, inks, cartridges, etc.) and related imaging equipment that have joined together to protect their customers by combating illegal activities in the Imaging Supplies Industry.Current ISC member companies include Brother, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Oki, Toshiba and Xerox.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.