*NEWS*RAPID REFILL INKS A NEW DEAL

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News *NEWS*RAPID REFILL INKS A NEW DEAL

Date: Tuesday July 17, 2007 11:43:00 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

RAPID REFILL INKS A NEW DEAL
    July 2007 New VP of Franchise Development Has Big Plans to Grow Brand
    Chanhassen, MN–In the business world, making your company’s presence known is no small feat. Getting noticed takes more than just a flashy logo or catchy slogan; it takes the know-how of an expert to grow and sustain the brand. Scott Arbuckle is that expert and, effective immediately, his know-how is exclusive to Rapid Refill Ink as its new vice president of franchise development.

Arbuckle is no stranger to franchising. As the former director of franchise sales for Liberty Tax Services, Arbuckle oversaw a franchise sales system that opened over 1,000 new locations in three years. Arbuckle’s work propelled Liberty Tax into the status of the fastest growing tax preparation franchise system, an impressive accomplishment given the presence of H&R Block and Jackson Hewitt. Though the parallels between tax preparation and toners may seem limited, Arbuckle is committed to use his knowledge to make Rapid Refill Ink a driving force in the franchise community.“Over the past several years, I’ve been working in a system that brings on several hundred stores per year and I am looking forward to reaching and exceeding those levels at Rapid Refill Ink,” said Arbuckle.

Steve Hockett, president of Rapid Refill Ink, has the utmost confidence in his abilities.“I’ve known Scott for many years and have seen him accomplish any goal he sets his mind to,” said Hockett. “Now that he is a part of the Rapid Refill Ink family, I know he will make our brand even more dynamic and valuable.”Rapid Refill Ink is a U.S.-based retailer in the multi-billion dollar ink and toner industry with storefront operations that utilize state-of-the-art technology and equipment to remanufacture cartridges. Overall savings on remanufactured cartridges can be up to 50 percent below those of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) cartridges. The Rapid Refill Ink store database lists 1,000 different inkjet cartridges and 200 models of laser toner cartridges, including refilled and brand name cartridges. Rapid Refill Ink already has signed franchise agreements in place for the opening of 150 locations in the next several years. Its first international expansion will likely be to Canada within 12 months. The company is expecting substantial growth from multi-unit franchisees who would each open three to five units over the next five to seven years. Rapid Brands Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, Rapid Refill Corp., are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) Venture Exchange under the stock symbol RAP.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.