*NEWS*WORLD EXPO SEP 2004

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News *NEWS*WORLD EXPO SEP 2004

Date: Monday April 12, 2004 02:20:00 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

World Expo 2004

World Expo Is the imaging supplies industry’s premier show. Hosted by Recharger Magazine, World Expo 2004 is the ninth annual gathering of the imaging supplies industry. World Expo is the place to be to meet all the industry’s leading companies. World Expo is also the leading industry event for education. With more than 125 classes taught by the industry’s top names, World Expo can help you learn the technical, sales, marketing and industry information you need to keep up to date in our ever-changing industry.

World Expo is the industry’s largest show! With 5,365 industry participants from 110 countries and more than 230 exhibitors, color=#0000ffWorld Expo 2003 was the industry’s largest trade show ever. World Expo is also the largest B2B show in Las Vegas!

What do attendees say about World Expo?

“The fact that everyone who is anyone is here (at Expo) makes us come back each year.” – Britt Sexton, IMEX America Corp., Salem, Oregon

“We can’t say enough positive things about the Expo.” – Tim Hall, Anounce Printer Works, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

“This is a very up-to-date show. The machines that are new are being demonstrated.” — David Graesser, Full Service Toner Supply Inc., Katy, Texas

“The Expo is very well organized. It is probably the most important trade show for me, altogether, period. This exhibition is very important to learn more about who does what, who can supply what and the technologies.” — Felix Gibson, The Kocian Group, Austria/Slovakia

“I am catching up on seeing old friends, clients and competitors. The Expo is always a lot of fun and informative. I value seeing the development of different technologies like color, chips and the whole array of components and have always enjoyed the Expo. It is very focused, energetic and dynamic.” — Michael Einarsen, Citifax, Mundelein, Illinois

See you at World Expo 2004, Sept. 29 to Oct. 1 at the Sands Expo Center at the Venetian Hotel!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.