Parts Now Announces The Return of Ryan Humphrey as V.P. of Sales

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News Parts Now Announces The Return of Ryan Humphrey as V.P. of Sales

Date: Thursday December 11, 2014 11:35:10 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Parts Now Announces The Return of Ryan Humphrey as V.P. of Sales

Madison, WI December 9, 2014 – Parts Now is proud to welcome back Ryan Humphrey, who has accepted the role as VP of Sales.
    http://magickalgraphics.com/Graphics/Friendship/WelcomeBack/welcomeback31.jpg

As many will remember Ryan previously spent more than 6 years at Parts Now, as the Director of Sales and Managed Print Solutions. Ryan’s new role, as Vice President of Sales gives him the ability to implement his successful sales strategies across the Parts Now sales team, and customer base.

“I’m thrilled at the opportunity to return to Parts Now to lead this successful sales organization” said Humphrey, “making a difference in this industry with people I know and respect is a great opportunity. The new direction and leadership of the organization was my motivation for returning.”

“We are more than pleased to welcome Ryan back to Parts Now, commented Michael Cox, CEO. “Ryan’s leadership and industry knowledge have been missed by our organization and customers. Attracting key personnel is just one of the signs that the new Parts Now is stronger than ever, and setting the foundation for continued success”.

About Parts Now, LLC

Parts Now is North America’s premier value-added supplier of consumable printer parts and related accessories. In addition to printer consumables and aftermarket repair parts, Parts Now is also the nation’s largest trainer of printer repair technicians and is an award-winning industry leader in providing managed print services.
    http://www.partsnow.com/img/logo-header.png

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.