Polaroid Now Sells Full Line of Reman Toners & Inks

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News Polaroid Now Sells Full Line of Reman Toners & Inks

Date: Tuesday October 16, 2012 07:58:59 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Polaroid Now Sells Full Line of Reman Toners & Inks

Toner Cartridges
    Replacement toner cartridges from Polaroid offer uncompromising quality, performance and reliability equal to original manufacturer supplies. Smart engineering means a perfect fit for your machine while providing the same performance and reliability as original supplies. We stock a wide range of toner cartridges including Canon toner cartridges, Dell toner cartridges, HP toner cartridges and Samsung toner cartridges. Buy your Polaroid replacement toner cartridges on our secure servers right here at Polaroidstore.com.

http://polaroidstore.com/store/categories/ink-cartridges.htm
    Ink Cartridges
    Replacement inkjet cartridges from Polaroid offer uncompromising quality, performance and reliability equal to original manufacturer supplies. Smart engineering means a perfect fit for your machine while providing the same performance and reliability as original supplies. Here you can find replacement ink cartridges for Brother series printers, Epson series printers, Dell series printers, HP series printers and Lexmark series printers. Buy your Polaroid replacement inkjet cartridges on our secure servers right here at Polaroidstore.com.

Q and A With Polaroid
    Q)How are Polaroid replacement cartridges different than the genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) cartridges I buy with my machine?

A)When you buy a Polaroid replacement cartridge, you can rest assured that you are buying a quality product that will provide you with the same performance and reliability you expect, but at a substantially reduced cost. Unlike some other aftermarket brands that can be found online and in stores, Polaroid cartridges are produced in many of the same factories as used by the original manufacturer – using the same internal components, and undergoing rigorous production and testing audits to ensure the highest quality.

Q)For which OEM brands does Polaroid produce replacement cartridges?

A)At the current time, Polaroid replacement cartridges are available for many HP, Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Samsung and Lexmark machines. In the future, expect cartridges to become available for other brands such as Sharp, IBM, Xerox and others!

Q)Is there any warranty? What happens if the cartridge does not work for me?

A)All Polaroid replacement cartridges are covered by a 1 year warranty against material defects* and workmanship. If at any time during the 1 year period you experience any problems with the normal, every-day functioning of the cartridge, please do not hesitate to contact us or return to your place of purchase.

* Please note that page yield is subjective and varies from print-cycle to print-cycle, depending on what type of document is being printed, and so is not covered under the warranty. In addition, normal wear and tear such as fading and streaking that occurs at the cartridge’s end-of-life is also not covered.

Q)I have a Brother or Dell machine, and when I try to place the Polaroid replacement toner cartridge in my machine, I notice that it is much smaller than the old cartridge I am replacing, and will not fit. Did I receive the wrong item?

A)Brother and Dell machines often require both a toner cartridge and a drum unit in order to function. The two pieces attach to each other (with the drum cradling the toner cartridge), and so when you remove your old cartridge, you are in fact removing both pieces from your machine. Simply detach the drum unit from the old toner cartridge, and then attach it to the new Polaroid cartridge. Once you have completed that, you can then insert the entire piece into your machine without a problem

Q)I don’t see my cartridge as one of the available choices, even though Polaroid produces other cartridges for my brand of machine. Am I out of luck?

A)Absolutely not! Our product offering is constantly expanding.  Please check back periodically to see updated availability and new models.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.