Rawson Digital Named The Fastest Growing Dealer in The UK By Ricoh

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News Rawson Digital Named The Fastest Growing Dealer in The UK By Ricoh

Date: Thursday February 20, 2014 11:06:57 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Rawson Digital Named The Fastest Growing Dealer in The UK By Ricoh
     Rossett printing firm Rawson Digital has been named the fastest growing dealer in the UK

Published by: Staff reporter

Local businessman Vaughn Rawson is celebrating after his start-up photocopier and printer business was recognised for its significant growth and outstanding customer satisfaction.

Rossett-based Rawson Digital was named the fastest growing new Ricoh dealer in the UK in 2013.

Between April and December last year the company sold 114 multi-functional printing machines and saw exceptional growth in its managed print and production services.

Now Vaughn is building on this recognition by appointing a number of new staff members to support its ever-increasing client base.

To further his success, Vaughn has committed to becoming the official sponsor of the North Wales Crusaders Rugby Club in Wrexham.

“For such a young business we are already enjoying a great reputation within the local business community,” he said.

“The sales figures speak for themselves, but we were also given a very high customer satisfaction rating, which is perhaps the most important aspect of this achievement to me personally.”

Rawson Digital was formed in November 2012. After 25 years in the industry, Vaughn decided it was time to go it alone, becoming an official Ricoh partner.

He has worked long and hard to build a strong customer base, both locally and further afield.

“It’s been quite a journey and I’m proud of what we’ve achieved in such a short space of time,” he said.

“I’m confident that with a clear strategy and a lot of hard work we can continue to grow, which is why we’re investing in new staff and the sponsorship of the North Wales Crusaders.”

For more news from across the region visit leaderlive.co.uk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.