RechargRussia Expos trade Show Replaced With New Trade Show

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News RechargRussia Expos trade Show Replaced With New Trade Show

Date: Monday February 20, 2012 07:53:40 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Latest Issue | Advertising | Moscow Show | Subscribe! | RechargEast Resort

Business-Inform 2012

Is your company among the suppliers of spare parts for remanufactured cartridges or of compatible cartridges? Is your company in search of new markets? Is your company on the watch for opportunities?

Business-Inform 2012 is your pathway to the Russian aftermarket of printing supplies!

Consider Russia – one of the fastest growing printing markets in the world!

http://www.rechargrussiaexpo.com

Business-Inform 2012 Trade Show to Replace RechargRussia Expos

Dr. Aydan Bekirov, Publisher

Dear Participants of RechargRussia Expo 2012,

Our magazines have organized RechargRussia Expos in Moscow for 8 consecutive years. During these years you trusted our team and, in our turn, we did our best to help promote your companies before, during and after the Moscow expos so that your businesses could find local partners, distributors and resellers.

We started the preparation for the 2012 show with the same objective. We also planned to implement all the feedback we received in 2011.

At the beginning of 2012 the market research agency Business Inform announced its plan to organize their own expo: Business Inform 2012. This new trade show is to take place only 5 days after our planned expo.

In January and February 2012 we received a lot of inquiries about our position in regards to this new trade show. Due to these questions, I met Mr. Stanislav Malinskiy, the director of Business-Inform, to discuss the two trade shows as well as perspective ways of collaboration.

Mr. Malinskiy explained in detail about the goal and plans of the Business Inform trade shows, which will be organized in Moscow beginning with June 2012.

Comparing the new Business Inform expo to RechargRussia Expos, I confessed that the new event from Business Inform would offer more business and market opportunities to our exhibitors and will reach further at the Russian market of printers and printing supplies.

Taking into account all the above, I made a decision not to organize the RechargRussia Expos in Moscow any more. We will be directing all our current and potential exhibitors to Business Inform. We understand that it will be a loss for us from the business standpoint. Still, we would like our partners and friends to benefit from the new expo as much as possible. We do want to make the transition in the most convenient way for our current and former exhibitors. Personally, I believe that the new expo will be even more useful for all companies, which want to be present in the Russian printing market.

For those, who already paid for their participation in RechargRussia Expo, we will be transferring your participation to the Business Inform trade show and all the payments and fees paid will be transferred to Business Inform.

Our team will continue communicating with you and will help continuously in the preparation of your participation in the Business Inform 2012 expo. We will be also helping you to select your booths and equipment so that your preparation in the new trade show is seamless and the results are great!

RechargRussia and RechargEast Magazines will be information sponsors of the new Business Inform expos.

Please send all your questions, concerns and suggestions to me. I will be more than happy to help.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Aydan Bekirov
    Publisher of RechargEast and RechargRussia Magazines

More information about the BUSINESS-INFORM 2012 expo:

Why Is BUSINESS-INFORM 2012 Exhibition Organized

What Is Offered to Exhibitors of “BUSINESS-INFORM 2012” EXPO

Copyright © 2012
    RechargEast Magazine

If you would like to unsubscribe to this newsletter, Unsubscribe Here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.