Rechinaexpo.com / Reprintmag.com Taking Information From Tonernews

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News Rechinaexpo.com / Reprintmag.com Taking Information From Tonernews

Date: Friday December 6, 2013 09:24:01 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Rechinaexpo.com & Reprintmag.com Taking Information From Tonernews 
    It has come to our attention that Asia's Rechinaexpo.com & Reprintmag.com is constantly taking information/ Leads from our database of news releases,the odd thing about this is they literally admit in taking our information via there emails to us?

In the past other trade Publications in the UK and also In china have taken information from our database of news releases but we never we came across a company that actually admits it!
    (See Below at the bottom) 

Obviously these Asian Trade Publications lack originality and resorts to taking information from Tonernews, this has been the Chinese way of doing business and probably will continue just like they do with Intellectual goods throughout the world. 

We've reached out to Mr Jeffrey Gu,  Jeff@rechinaexpo.com  Managing Director at ReChina Expo, Shanghai but like all other little wossies he hides behind his computer,very similar to that other trade Publication in the UK?, we have yet to speak to anyone over the phone to this day at any of these other publication?, so why do such Serious businessman in the trade Show and News business hide Behind there computers, obviously because they know what they did is wrong. 

Dear readers of Tonernews, don't waste your time with bad imitations, we appreciate you reading our news in our  format and look forward to your continued support. 

J.ladd 
    Tonernews.com 

Hello Jim, 
    You can call me Echo

info@reprintmag.com
    I'm sorry that I've made such a mistake. I've already changed the source into "Tonernews". I still have to admit that it's my fault 'cause I'm not serious enough in dealing with the source of articles.Thanks for reminding me of that!, I totally understand your point and appreciate your efforts on those articles.I will talk to my Boss and discuss about this matter. I promise I won't "steal" articles from your website from now on if we can't meet your requirements.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.