RemanResource.com Wants To Help You Grow Your Business.

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News RemanResource.com Wants To Help You Grow Your Business.

Date: Thursday January 21, 2016 10:41:20 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • news
    Keymaster

RemanResource.com  Wants To Help You Grow Your Business.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hello-my-name-kat-i-can-help-you-grow-your-business-kat-kotrla 

Hi, 
    I'm Kat Kotrla with RemanResource.com. I'm writing this post to introduce you to our Cartridge Reselling software EasyOrder.

If you are a ink or toner cartridge reseller, we have a product that is unique to this industry. It helps you grow your business with a proven process. We've been helping businesses like yours for over 10 years now. Just follow the process and you are guaranteed to run your business more efficiently and grow your customer base.

We've been busy developing new features and I can assure you EasyOrder is more robust and effective than ever. More than just an ordering system, it's now an entire suite for you to market your printer cartridge reselling business.

We can integrate with your own website so customers can get quotes on their own and even order directly from that quote. 

We've made setting up your account a snap with our customer and pricing import system.

There is so much more.

I invite you to give us a look and check out our new website at remanresource.com

Here is the video we give you to show to your customers about your new ordering site. 

You can sign up for a 60 day FREE trial here.

If you sign up, please put RE60 in the "Referred by" section of the sign up form and I will personally make sure you get an extended 60 day trial. We will give you a one on one training session to get you and your team up to speed.

It's a new year. Lets shake things up and really start marketing your business together.

Talk to you soon,
    Kat Kotrla
    Chief Operating Officer
    RemanResource.com
    o. 800-640-1160 f. 800-616-0083

kkotrla@remanresource.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.