SUMMIT and tina invite you join us and become our boss

Toner News Mobile Forums Great Deals SUMMIT and tina invite you join us and become our boss

Date: Thursday March 12, 2009 11:30:01 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dear Sir/Madam:

I would like to introduce myself Ms Tina as a Sales Representative from SUMMIT ENTERPRISE PTE.LTD(Factory ).

Our factory  is one of leading  manufacturer & exporter of compatible Toner laser cartridges ,ink cartridges, printer ribbon… in China about 15 years,export to more than 30 countries,our good quality,reasonable price,good service all have been well approbated by our old and new clients.Also We are a golden member in Alibaba,weldocme to vist our website link at http://www.summit-image.com

Now we  have 5,000 square meters of production capacity and over 20 R&D staff and more than 300 workers in Zhongshan old factory. 

Based on the good developing,, to enlarge our producing line scale, now we start to build a new factory with more than 34,000 square meters area. so we will have 2 factories soon.
     Now ,for the new bigger factory,we have one with great  challenging idea to find a partner,

We want keep our old factory develop steadily ,so old and small new clients will keep produce in old factory.
     For new factory, we eager to find a sales boss–who own his good brand selling  market to join us .
     workers,production capacity,technicology ,control quality ===all my factory  in charge
     sales,open market===you in charge,
     products price(materials cost + proccessing charge)===you calculate and give me, you only give proccessing charge to me is ok.
    Every time,we will make samples to let you test the quality first ,and after you confirm the quality ok ,then you calculate the price to us

At this global economic crisis moment, for my new factory we don’t want earn money,just want keep worker’s salary,
    and for you ,only worker’s processing charge,means lowest price,Means you are boss, the factory is yours don’t you think it’s a good way to help us to get a win -win cooperation ?

.We will be very honor of that if you can come to visit our factory to have a face to face further discussion with us!
     Any good idear and good suggestion,welcome to me any time,dear! At your service!

Look forward to your kindly reply and feeddback!

Thanks & Best Regards,

sincerely

Ms.Tina

MSN: xmsummit@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: zssummit@yahoo.com
    E-mail:sales4@summit-image.com

Summit Enterprise Pte,.Ltd.
    #8,Taichang Road,Taifeng Industrial Zone,Xiaolan Town,
    Zhongshan City,Guangdong Province,P.R.C.
    TEL: + 86 760 2226 3019 – 816
    FAX: + 86 760 22263916
    Mobilephone:+86 13432058031

http://www.summit-image.com
    http://www.faxpaper.com.cn

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.