Today Tonernews.com Celebrate its 10th Anniversary

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News Today Tonernews.com Celebrate its 10th Anniversary

Date: Tuesday October 16, 2012 08:37:21 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Today Tonernews.com Celebrate its 10th Anniversary
    It’s hard to believe it has been a decade.

We’ve come a long way since the early days, when I would wake up at the crack of dawn and sit in my living room editing News about the industry, combining through dozens of news sources before emailing it out to a couple hundred subscribers. Today, the newsletter has more than 5,000+ subscribers, and tens of Thousands of people that visit our Website every month.

We also must thank the countless number of reporters and editors both in the business section and throughout the industry , who have contributed important dispatches to Tonernews.com over the years with original reporting and analysis.With such a tremendous group in place, 10 years later, I felt it was time to better reflect the enormous contributions of these many reporters.

We’ve got a number of exciting new projects under development that we hope to bring you in 2013, so stay tuned.But mostly this letter is meant to thank you, the readers, for sticking with us all these years and creating a great community around Tonernews.com that cannot be replicated. Tonernews.com would not exist without you.

On behalf of the entire Tonernews.com team, we are all thankful for your support. Here’s to the next 10 years!

Finally, we are thankful for the United States of America, a country where one guy can start with very little capital and build a business in 10 years and We are also looking forward to the next 10 years at Tonernews.com, We will continue to invest heavily in our people and technology to ensure we continue to provide the best event experiences at Tonernews.com.

I am certain the next 10 years will be better than the last 10!

Thank You!

Jim Ladd
    Tonernews.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.