Top Quality Remanufactured Inkjet Cartridges

Toner News Mobile Forums Buy/Sell New Toner And Ink Top Quality Remanufactured Inkjet Cartridges

Date: Thursday July 9, 2009 01:26:25 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Potential Clients,

My name is Tony Zulmai from Chatsworth, California.In an effort to earn your business, I would like to introduce you to the company I work with called Planet Green Inkjets. I am confident that Planet Green can be of great service to your business and I look forward to establishing a long term relationship with you soon.

Planet Green is the industry leader of remanufactured inkjet cartridges due to our absolute commitment to quality in every single activity that we do. Our mission has always been and continues to be the absolute satisfaction of every single customer.  Quality products, Quality services and Quality relationships is not just a slogan but a business philosophy that we live by.

Our FOCUS  brand remanufactured inkjet cartridges epitomize the quality, reliability and performance that your customers expect and count on.  These cartridges are fully remanufactured in our U.S. based state-of-the-art facility under stringent quality control protocols. The packaging is specially designed to project an ever growing message of environmental responsibility. FOCUS product line which is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee exemplifies remanufacturing excellence and enables Planet Green to stay ahead of an industry that is unfortunately flooded with poor quality products and disreputable fly-by-night remanufacturers.

I encourage you to take the time to contact me personally for an information kit and take advantage of our excellent product offerings; which is the result of close to a decade of relentless learning, improvement & innovation. We are ready to serve you and will do everything we possibly can to meet and exceed your expectations.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to establishing a long and a profitable relationship for both our companies.

Kind Regards,

Tony Zulmai

Planet Green
    20724 Lassen St.
    Chatsworth, CA 91311
    (800) 377-1093 USA
    (818) 725-2596 Int’l
    (818) 772-0816 Fax

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.