Topic title

Toner News Mobile Forums Topic title

Date: Friday July 26, 2013 03:03:11 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

If you have a copy of today’s Philippine Star, you might’ve already read Tim’s article about this project on Supreme. (If not, go get one!) Tim chose four personalities, including myself, who represent the four key trends we’ve prepared for you. I, on the other hand, took charge of our styling. Read on below to find out how to get each of the four Holiday 2013 looks–from prepping your skin and hair down to the clothes!

Sam McKnight, Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene, translated this look on the catwalks for Italian brand Moschino. He said, “I wanted to create a look that brought together the essential Italian identity of Moschino with the influence of iconic British style, so I took a classic ponytail and added volume for glamour and a low side parting for a little drama.  I think that there’s definitely a hint of the ‘60s within this look yet at the same time it’s clean, fresh and modern.”

Here’s how you can recreate this hair style just like how we did for the shoot:

1. Use Pantene Smooth and Silky Shampoo & Conditioner to provide the perfect base for this look.
    2. Before blow drying, apply Pantene All Day Smooth Miracle Water Treatment. It’s non-sticky and transforms into clean liquid upon contact with hands, releasing the water content within the formula to provide an ultra-light finish that helps hair maintain the perfect moisture level even when you are up and about.
    3. Blow dry hair back off the face using a round brush to smooth the hair.
    4. Side part the hair for the clean, classic look. Gather the hair back and tie with a hooked elastic.
    5. Use a large pair of curling irons in random sections of the hair to create a soft bend in the ponytail.
    6. Add more Pantene All Day Smooth Miracle Water treatment to the ends if the ends look dry.

Sam McKnight, Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene, translated this look on the catwalks for Italian brand Moschino. He said, “I wanted to create a look that brought together the essential Italian identity of Moschino with the influence of iconic British style, so I took a classic ponytail and added volume for glamour and a low side parting for a little drama.  I think that there’s definitely a hint of the ‘60s within this look yet at the same time it’s clean, fresh and modern.”

1. Use Pantene Smooth and Silky Shampoo & Conditioner to provide the perfect base for this look.
    2. Before blow drying, apply Pantene All Day Smooth Miracle Water Treatment. It’s non-sticky and transforms into clean liquid upon contact with hands, releasing the water content within the formula to provide an ultra-light finish that helps hair maintain the perfect moisture level even when you are up and about.
    4. Side part the hair for the clean, classic look. Gather the hair back and tie with a hooked elastic.
    5. Use a large pair of curling irons in random sections of the hair to create a soft bend in the ponytail.
    6. Add more Pantene All Day Smooth Miracle Water treatment to the ends if the ends look dry.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.