we are fuser film sleeve manufaturer.

Toner News Mobile Forums Want to Buy and Want to Sell Cartridges Forums we are fuser film sleeve manufaturer.

Date: Thursday December 27, 2007 03:03:00 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear sir/madam,

As new year is quickly approaching,I take this opportunity to send my greetings and best wishes to you for 2008.I hope that coming days will bring a further increase in exchange of business between our two companies, and we look forward to continued friendly relations with you.

We are GuangZhou YuXin Office Equipment Co.,Ltd who are professional manufacturer while specialize in HP laser jet printer parts for 5 years in China.We can manufacture and export our product.

Our main product is fuser film sleeve,we have confident of our product’s quality and price.All the material comes from Japan,the produce line is abided by Japanese.And our product has been tested by professional person and machine.Our product win a highly prise from our client who comes from all over the world.

Otherwise, we have any other accessories for printer,such as toner,drums,ects. Pricing is boon too.Welcome to contact us if you are interested in our product.

If you are interested in our products please contact me feel free.

Look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Queenie

GuangZhou YuXin Office Equipment Co.,Ltd

Tel:+86-20-22232339/22232360

Fax:+86-20-22232340

Email:queenie-yuxin@163.com

MSN:queenie-yuxin@hotmail.com

Company Website:www.xinhuaoffice.cn

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.