Xerox Names Long-Time Exec John Corley Channel Chief

Toner News Mobile Forums Latest Industry News Xerox Names Long-Time Exec John Corley Channel Chief

Date: Thursday August 14, 2014 11:20:52 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Xerox Names Long-Time Exec John Corley Channel Chief
    by Sarah Kuranda

Xerox appointed John Corley, a long-time company executive, to the role of president of channel partner operations at the Norwalk, Conn.-based company.

Corley starts his new position as channel chief Sept. 1 and succeeds Douraid Zaghouani, who has been in the position since January 2012.
    http://communications.uwo.ca/com/media/images/John_Corley.jpg

Corley is no stranger to Xerox with more than 20 years of experience at the company and currently serves as senior vice president and general manager of Canadian Operations at Xerox Canada. Corley leads Xerox's Canadian sales operations, a position he's held since January 2008. Corley, more specifically, oversees document technology services and solution sales for the region.

[Related: Oracle North American Sales Chief Matt Mills Departs After 21 Years]

Corley will be responsible for accelerating SMB business for partners in his new role as well as supporting the company's enterprise desktop printer and enterprise printing businesses. He said he believes his experience in sales of document technology services and solutions across all Canadian channels along with North American go-to-market strategies will help him succeed as Xerox's channel chief.

"With 20 years at Xerox, I have an understanding of the company's evolution and its transition into a services-led organization," Corley said in an email to CRN. "I will bring these experiences, along with my channel insight and passion to succeed, to Xerox's Channel Partner Operations."

Corley said partners shouldn't see any negative impacts from the shifting channel chief role.

"Xerox is not one person, but a collection of committed, smart individuals dedicated to the success of our partners and customers. So, when change happens, we carry on with efficiency and perseverance. Partners will continue to see and experience our commitment to their success," Corley said.

As for strategy, Corley said partners can expect to see Xerox holding true to its stated mission to help partners grow their revenue through Xerox technology and services.

"One thing I have noticed already is the depth of our Partner Value Proposition – we are in this to win," Corley said. "There's a solid foundation and incredible energy within Xerox's Channel Partner Operations that I intend to build upon."
    http://cdn-0.famouslogos.us/images/xerox-logo.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.