Check Out This Lexmark Counterfeit Product Just Bought Online, Made in China of Course! (Photos)

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums Check Out This Lexmark Counterfeit Product Just Bought Online, Made in China of Course! (Photos)

Date: Sunday January 15, 2023 04:15:43 pm
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • toner
    Keymaster

Can You Spot the Fraud? My 11-year-old niece could!
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND VIEW PHOTOS OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT
    Chinese companies continue to lie cheat and steal from American businesses while defrauding American consumers and the Government.

By Ryan Van Quill, Technology Systems, Inc.

Report a Suspicious Cartridge

We recently bought a Lexmark OEM drum unit online, only to receive a comically obvious black-market knockoff.

I asked my 11-year-old niece to compare the knockoff to an actual OEM and she spotted over 8 clear differences including terrible misspellings within a minute!  The pictures included highlight the most pronounced of those differences, take a look and the comedy of it should be apparent. What is not funny is the impact that this fraud has on honest manufacturers and consumers.

Many industries have been decimated by this kind of fraud perpetrated by Chinese companies. Our industry is no exception. In the past 6 years or so our industry has lost over $2,000,000,000 to fraud, putting countless businesses out of business!

The positive impact made by supporting closed-loop local manufacturing cannot be overstated.  Very few businesses have a value proposition that compares to ours.
    Check to Protect | Lexmark Thailand

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.