China’s RTMWorld.com in Denial of Dumping Toxic Toner and Abusing Workers, Calls it a “Ridiculous Allegation”.

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums China’s RTMWorld.com in Denial of Dumping Toxic Toner and Abusing Workers, Calls it a “Ridiculous Allegation”.

Date: Friday February 10, 2023 04:21:56 pm
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • jim
    Keymaster

David Gibbons takes another subtle shot at Tonernews.com (see below) and never addresses FACTUAL news events from the Chinalaborwatch.org, calls it a “ridiculous allegation”.

There has been some shocking news over the past weeks about China’s underground toner industry, things that would never happen in Europe or in the US. Companies like Hubei Dinglong-Mito Color Imaging Co., Ltd., Zhuhai Chaojun Technology-Retech and Ninestar’s INKTANK stay silent or deny claims about abusing underage workers and dumping toxic toner chemicals. Thanks to free speech companies like Therecycler in Europe and Action-intell in the US have the moral compass to point out these issues, but saddly RTMworld.com and David Gibbons, well ….. fuhgeddaboudit.

BY David Gibbons Publisher and Vice-GM, Comexposium RT Media.
    Hi,
    How active are you on social media? Do you comment on what others are posting?

An RT Media post captured a dynamic conversation this week. People with different views arguing about products made in China.

One thing I noted is that when a person makes a ridiculous allegation, there are others that will hold that person to account.

One person alleged that “Chinese toner cloners” are “abusing underage workers while discharging toxic pollution.”

The comment was quickly challenged by another person “What do you know … or (are you commenting) without real analysis on the issue?”

We do have to hold people to account if they are bad-mouthing others under the guise of exercising their “constitutional rights of free speech.When it comes to China, let me say, based upon my experience living here, huge innovation continues to evolve, and I urge you to visit China again and look at the solid investment that is going into workplace conditions, environmental protection, R&D, and innovation.You will be gob smacked. Keep in touch!
    David Gibbons
     RT Media

” Solid investment that is going into workplace conditions, environmental protection, R&D, and innovation”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.