- This topic is empty.
Print-Rite and Utec take Action in China Due To Coronavirus Outbreak.
We wish you a happy Lunar New Year!
In view of the recent outbreak of the novel coronavirus, the Chinese government has activated the highest level emergency response in several cities and provinces and taking measures in its attempt to contain the epidemic.
To combat the virus and maintain our services to customers and partners, Print-Rite and UTec has taken the following actions during this period:
- To protect our colleagues and prevent the spread of the disease, we have extended the Lunar New Year holiday to 2 Feb., 2020. We, including our sales and customer service team, will resume work on 3 Feb., 2020 to serve you.
- After receiving your orders, we will make the best production schedule according to the status of material supply, and liaise with you to ensure that the shipping schedule meets your demand.
- We have implemented remote working facilities and intelligent work collaboration system to ensure a smooth instant communication among our colleagues, customers and partners.
- In addition, we are planning to set up production facilities in some ASEAN countries to ensure that our supply will remain steady.
- We have applied high standard health checking and hygiene monitoring for our colleagues and workplace to ensure the safety of the workplace and the product we are producing.
Epidemic prevention and control is everyone’s duty and responsibility. With the correct measures being taken, we are confident that the situation will be under control. Print-Rite will remain your reliable partner as we continuously improve ourselves in the current fast-changing environment.
We will keep you updated of any changes here in China and endeavor to serve you with our best efforts where possible. Thank you again for your kind support and attention.
Author2020-02-04 at 11:16:42 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.