Escape from the War, the Plight and Despair of a Toner Industry Insider in Ukraine. (Please Help Him)

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums Escape from the War, the Plight and Despair of a Toner Industry Insider in Ukraine. (Please Help Him)

Date: Saturday April 2, 2022 11:34:34 am
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • jim
    Keymaster

I Think THAT WAS IT With the Dream UKRAINE.  
    12 years toiled, ploughed invested…. And now it’s over.  

In 2019, we talked differently on local television and newspapers and pursued our dream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoZ87u7rjcA) video from ukraine of better times). “Ukraine is the best place in the world” . That is exactly what I said and meant and now we are sitting under fire from Russia with fear and tears in our eyes and do not know what is coming.  How do we survive? what comes next??  no one knows.

the Escape Route Map.

At least we are safe for now back in Germany. we left in a rush , car needed to be packed in 45 Minutes to go so we have one suitcase and to backpacks for 5 people left. Above map was our “escape” route, we drove without a break 57 hours to the Boarder of Romania, and than via Hungary, Bratislava, Brno, Prag Dresden Berlin to the Baltic Sea. in total 9 days- our car broke down near Bratislava, and we got help from a good friend and an old car to go on, now we are in Germany, trying to slow down and think what to do next…

This is what the fucking russian left of our homeland!
    this is 30 km south east of our Village… our house and Village so far ok… but war is still ongoing.

The facts are:
    Our 2 grocery stores are closed and we will not reactivate the 100% – our farm with 12,000 sqm is there, but I can not manage it after my wife’s cancer. It’s too much on its own and employees don’t pay off – my toner business is closed due to the war, even if it is over, it will be very difficult to continue to operate and build it up, since the plant is in Kiev and under fire. what else about it is who knows? – My employed relationship with WWM only lasts until September and is not enough to live, and the plant is closed and what is to come. nobody knows. SO we have to admit ourselves… it’s over.. how to twist and turn it. Selling the land is currently impossible, even after the war… is it Russian… what about the property rights, will it remain Ukrainian… no one will buy it at a reasonable price. It was intended as a facility for us and the children with a small orchard and organic food. So what to do, start again at 62, I don’t have the strength.. The pension I can expect would have been ok for here but no chance of life in the EU.

Please help us to bring Peace for Europe and FREEDOM to Ukraine to people’s minds!
    PLEASE SUPPORT US FOR LIBERTY AND LIBERTY FOR UKRAINE AND EUROPE.
    Ideas, Suggestions, Help, Criticism, Opinions.
    please e-mail me:
    matthiashenze@yahoo.de
    Matthias Henze Phone: 380 66 3866158

If you would like to make a contribution and help this family here’s their info.
    Matthias Henze paypal account name: henzeua@gmail.com 

Matthias wife’s, German Bank account:
    POSTBANK

Mrs. Inga Henze
    IBAN is DE71 1001 0010 0826 6861 39 / SWIFT code PBNKDEFF

Matthias Henze’s Family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKMed-ZreUY&t=22s&ab_channel=UNICEF

Children in Ukraine need peace NOW - YouTube

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.