Canon U.S.A., Inc. introduces The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 MFP

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums Canon U.S.A., Inc. introduces The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 MFP

Date: Tuesday May 26, 2015 11:59:58 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • news
    Keymaster

Canon U.S.A., Inc. introduces The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 MFP

Designed for low-volume workgroups demanding versatility in a compact space, the new models provide an affordable multifunction printing option for businesses seeking a reliable color device with a small footprint.
    http://www.canonir.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/art/css/images/6255i.jpg

Suited for government, healthcare, education, legal and business offices where space is at a premium, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i and imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3325i multifunction systems are designed to help maximize productivity and reliability. The efficient product design, along with Canon's high-yield consumables, help achieve industry-high uptime and consistent productivity.

With their core system built upon the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, these MFPs have a new engine for a clean-sheet design, as well as embedded support for various applications through Canon's Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform (MEAP) platform. These systems can seamlessly integrate with Canon's software solutions and services such as uniFLOW, Therefore, imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop, ADVANCE Cloud Portal and a host of other software applications, providing a comprehensive hub for end-to-end solutions and services that help meet business process needs such as information management, security, scan and output management.

"In today's business environment, MFPs must seamlessly integrate into pre-existing office fleets, while providing an array of solutions and services to create workflows customized to a company or workgroup's specific needs," said Jake Fishman, Business Director at Gap intelligence, Inc. "Built on the proven imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform and supporting Canon's full enterprise solutions and Managed Document Services portfolio, the new imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 Series fulfills these requirements, facilitating an impressive level of fleet integration and providing the tools needed to create customized business workflows."

"We are proud to announce the addition of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 Series to Canon's portfolio of outstanding imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFPs", said Junichi Yoshitake, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc. "The imageRUNNER ADVANCE lineup offers businesses a complete line of products, from low-end to high-end, across Black & White and color, to help companies achieve their individual office needs. The introduction of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 Series will further strengthen this award-winning product line, offering consistency in usability, device management and support for Canon's renowned software solutions and services."

"We at Hendrix Business Systems, Inc. recently had the opportunity to have one of our flagship customers test a pre-release version of the new Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i," said Lonnie Gordon, Director of System Sales at Hendrix Business Systems. "I was a little skeptical at first that it would not have any significant upgrades worthy of their time and effort. However, I couldn't have been more wrong. This release truly offers features that are upgraded from previous models and a host of new features we haven't seen before. After receiving the feedback from our customer about the reliability, new functionality and overall quality of the product, I couldn't be more excited about its release. I believe Canon has given us a product that will differentiate us from our competition."

With a reliable, user-friendly design, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 Series models offer customers high productivity and little down time. Even with their compact size, these devices yield significant productivity, functionality and enhanced integration with compatible software applications, such as Therefore and uniFLOW, to help track, manage and streamline document-based processes.

The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 Series is equipped to help create efficiencies in how a business manages their print and document flows, including cloud connectivity* and mobile solutions, helping customers improve business workflows. These new models feature the design, performance and control functionality of existing imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices in addition to the following capabilities.

High-Quality, Vibrant Color

In a continued effort to deliver high-quality MFPs that offer a well-rounded suite of features, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i/C3325i models will feature the V2 Color profile. With vibrant color and sharp, well-defined images, output can have an impactful look and feel. If desired, customers may select the legacy profile to match existing imageRUNNER ADVANCE models that are in the fleet.
    Outstanding Usability

The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i/C3325i models user interface features a full-color, high-resolution TFT (thin film transistor) LCD screen. It has been improved from the previous model to offer a wide range of tilt positions and on-screen device management videos that provide step-by-step instructions to guide users through consumables replacement.
    Advanced Finishing Options

A new internal finishing option offers stapling of up-to-50 sheets and a tray capacity of up-to-600 sheets through two standard trays. The Staple-Free Staple feature of the inner finisher binds up to four sheets of paper together without the use of metal staples. This allows for easy shredding, more efficient paper stacking, and uses fewer staples to help reduce waste. The finisher also incorporates a Staple On Demand feature to re-staple originals after copying/scanning, or to staple documents that were printed without the appropriate staple settings initially selected.
    Fleet Integration

Fleet environments can benefit from the consistency in operation and management for both walk-up and network use. The addition of features like Scan to Microsoft® Word and Mail Box Simple further enhance the consistency across the imageRUNNER ADVANCE product line. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 Series can integrate with Canon's solutions portfolio as well as its Managed Document Services and other professional services, allowing each customer to build an environment of products, solutions and services that can help to address their specific business needs.

These imageRUNNER ADVANCE models are now available through Authorized Canon Dealers at manufacturer's suggested retail prices of MSRP = $9,660 (C3330i) and $6,615 (C3325i).
    http://www.mfdsolutions.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/canon-photocopiers1.png

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.