CARTRIDGE WORLD IN PA. CELEBRATES 8 YEARS OF BUSINESS

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums CARTRIDGE WORLD IN PA. CELEBRATES 8 YEARS OF BUSINESS

Date: Thursday August 11, 2011 09:44:40 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Cartridge World Southampton Enters 8th Year Of Business

Southampton, PA August , 2011 – As a locally owned franchisee of Cartridge World, the Southampton, PA location is proud of its local roots and the relationship it has with businesses and consumers in the region.

When he opened his doors on August 1, 2004, owner Marshall Schafer didn’t know what to expect. Backed by the strong presence and marketing support of the Cartridge World brand, his Southampton location quickly became a trusted source for area businesses and consumers looking to save money."I’m so honored and grateful to be celebrating my 8th year," said Schafer. "We pride ourselves in providing an environmentally conscious, cost saving solution to our friends and neighbors. Since we pick up and deliver to businesses in the area, we get a chance to shake hands and chat with our customers. After a while, we’ve become friends and the relationships we have developed with our customers are extremely important to me."

Well known for its state of the art processes and high quality inks and toners, Cartridge World can now be found in 61 countries. By remanufacturing them to perform like new, millions of cartridges are being prevented from ending up in landfills, thus contributing to a company’s environmental initiates, all why potentially saving them thousands of dollars a year. What customers come to learn is that they don’t need a new cartridge, just new ink and toner. A discarded cartridge adds approximately 2.5 pounds of metal and plastic waste to our landfills.

"When I look back at the choice I made to open a Cartridge World location, I have zero regrets," continued Schafer. "If you can make a living providing a service that truly helps the environment and save people money, what more could you ask for?"As a local outlet for the brand, Cartridge World Southampton has saved tens of thousands of dollars for its customers year after year without sacrificing quality.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.