EPSON PRINTER OF CHOICE FOR MISS AMERICA

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums EPSON PRINTER OF CHOICE FOR MISS AMERICA

Date: Friday January 25, 2008 11:15:00 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Epson Photo Printer Of Choice For Miss America Live
    Epson has been selected, once again, as the official photo printer of Miss America Live. The competition’s veteran photographer, Bruce Boyajian, chose Epson to print images taken throughout the event, helping contestants preserve memories of their once-in-a-lifetime experience.In addition, with Epson’s UltraChrome Hi-Gloss pigment ink technology, the women can share these photographic memories with family and friends for years to come.From rehearsal through the final competition itself, Boyajian has been photographing contestants’ activities and printing the images on the Epson printer, which features light, water and smudge-resistant Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss® pigment ink technology to create brilliant prints that will last for generations on both glossy and matte papers.“There is no better way for these outstanding women and their families to relive and share their memories of this special event than through photographs,” said Boyajian, who has been the official Miss America photographer for more than 30 years. “Epson printers enable me to give the contestants the highest-quality prints quickly and conveniently that they will treasure for the rest of their lives. That’s why Epson has consistently been my printer of choice not only for this event but all my photographic needs.”“The Miss America Pageant is an American tradition and demands long-lasting, high quality photographs to preserve once-in-a-lifetime memories,” said Patrick Chen, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson. “We are honored to have our technology used for such a prominent photographic application that demonstrates the value of Epson pigment inks and the quality of Epson printers.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.