KODAK INKJET TEAMS WITH DONALD TRUMP…..

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums KODAK INKJET TEAMS WITH DONALD TRUMP…..

Date: Thursday December 20, 2007 03:22:00 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Kodak Teams With Donald Trump on this Season’s ‘The Celebrity Apprentice’
    (Airing Thursday, January 17, 9-10 PM ET/PT)
    New Kodak Marketing Approach Challenges the Hit NBC Show’s All-Star Cast to Raise Awareness of the Revolutionary Kodak Inkjet Printing System
    ROCHESTER, N.Y., Dec. 07 — Eastman Kodak Company today announced that its KODAK EASYSHARE All-in-One (AiO) printers, with premium low-cost ink that saves consumers up to 50 percent* on everything they print, will be featured on NBC’s “The Celebrity Apprentice” airing on January 17, 2008. During the episode, teams of celebrity contestants will be tasked with creating a Kodak Mobile Printing Station in New York City that drives brand messaging and awareness of the revolutionary value proposition of the Kodak AiO Printing System.”Anyone who has visited my office in Trump Tower will realize that I’ve had a long relationship with Kodak — there are pictures that go back for decades, especially of my parents, and my mother was big on family photos. They had to be the best quality, so Kodak was a household name,” said Donald Trump. “I’m extremely pleased that Kodak will be the biggest sponsor of ‘The Apprentice’ this season. We expect another tremendous success for everyone!”

This year Kodak disrupted the inkjet market with a unique value proposition that went against the industry’s well-established business model of selling low-cost printers and expensive, high-margin ink. In a new marketing approach for Kodak, the partnership with “The Apprentice” demonstrates how the company is expanding its reach and educating audiences — such as entrepreneurs, small office and home office owners — on how they can benefit from the savings opportunity created by Kodak’s AiO Printing System.”The very essence of ‘The Apprentice’ is about proving your team has a stronger value proposition than the competition, and our integration with the show provides a new way for us to give customers a deeper understanding of how we have removed the biggest barrier to printing — high-cost ink,” said Jeff Hayzlett, chief business development officer and vice president of Kodak.

To kick off and extend this new marketing campaign beginning with “The Celebrity Apprentice,” Kodak has also developed a microsite with engaging information and activities. The site highlights the Kodak AiO printers featured on the episode, providing visitors with a chance to win a printer signed by Donald Trump. Visitors can also learn more about the show as well as each of the contestants, and vote on their favorite one. Kodak also encourages visitors to add their voice to “Thank God It’s Inkjet Friday” blog posts. Coming soon will be a customizable “Apprentice” desk calendar, one of many updates Kodak will make to the site as the series progresses.To be a part of the action, visit http://www.kodak.com/go/apprentice.

*Savings based on home printing of documents and photos using average ink cost of comparable consumer inkjet printers. Actual results may vary. For more information, visit http://www.kodak.com/go/inkdata.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.