KYOCERA:WORLD's FASTEST INKJET PRINTHEAD

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums KYOCERA:WORLD's FASTEST INKJET PRINTHEAD

Date: Tuesday March 25, 2008 12:41:49 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Kyocera Introduces World’s Fastest Inkjet Printhead
    Kyocera announced today that it was introducing the world’s fastest print head for inkjet printing. According to Kyocera the new printhead can provide full color 600 dpi output at 150 meters per minute. That breaks down to about 6 MPH.The new printhead is aimed at commercial applications, though I for one hope it makes it into consumer printers as well. I would certainly like to get my pictures printed at 6 miles per hour. The printhead is also the widest of any printhead in its class at 4.25-inches wide.”The superior performance and reliability of Kyocera’s KJ4 Series printhead represents a breakthrough that will open new markets for inkjet printing technology,” stated Hitoshi Takao, general manager of Kyocera Corporation’s Thin Film Components Group. “We believe this product will finally make it possible for the inkjet printer to compete successfully in the mainstream market for commercial printing.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.