LEXMARK APPOINTS NEW MANAGER FOR AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums LEXMARK APPOINTS NEW MANAGER FOR AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND

Date: Wednesday July 13, 2011 08:48:14 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

LEXMARK APPOINTS NEW GENERAL MANAGER FOR AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
    Mosser was previously Lexmark’s SMB and channel manager
    Carmel Mosser is Lexmark’s new general manager for Australia and New Zealand, the company has announced.Mosser has been part of the Lexmark ANZ team for over six years and has more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry.

Her primary goal will be to increase the company’s customer portfolio in the region, as well as directly driving and supporting the sales and business relationship management teams. The new GM will also have a key role in Lexmark’s focus on vertical solutions, including government, education, health, manufacturing, banking and finance, and retail sectors.

“Lexmark is a leading global company that is synonymous with creating innovative solutions, tailor made for its customers regardless of their size, structure or industry sector. Since joining Lexmark more than six years ago, I have had the opportunity to work with some incredible customers and I look forward to expanding our reach to include some of Australia and New Zealand’s leading and best known brands,” says Mosser.

“Drawing on my experience as SMB and channel manager, I will continue to work closely with our dedicated channel network and sales team to help implement strategies to support our continued success and increase our footprint throughout both Australia and New Zealand”, she adds.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.