Looking for a worldwide import agent for empties

Toner News Mobile Forums Great Deals Looking for a worldwide import agent for empties

Date: Thursday April 26, 2012 01:00:07 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

sorry for my bad English I translate with google. We come from Germany-Berlin.
    We are looking for a worldwide import agent, which search buyers for our empty virgin inkjet cartridges .

Payment options for the refill manufacturer:

– Cash in your country or free trade zones (for example: Dubai, Hong Kong …)
    – 100% in advance on our account
    – Paypal.com

Shipping costs / air freight costs for the refill manufacturer:

50% we and 50% you

Import duties and taxes which are unusual / not common in Germany or the EU:

the manufacturer pay 100% of this

Commission-system for agents:

I am happy to pay you 10% commission for recommendation a refill manufacturer of empty inkjets. Of course only if the refill company has paid. Should I resell empties in the year 2012/2013 to "your" Manufacturer of course you get 10%.
    If you do not want reveal the name of the refill company, you send an manufacturer-agent to Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong or others. I just want from you a deposit for the shipping costs (Outward and(!) return flight) … 100% in advance. This is only (!) necessary at the first (!) deal. Of upon request from you, I will ship only a few packages, as a test for you .
    Request our current empties stocklist Email: diefreieagentur@t-online.de

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.