MOBILE INKJET CARTRIDGE REFILL SERVICE

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums MOBILE INKJET CARTRIDGE REFILL SERVICE

Date: Monday December 5, 2005 10:37:00 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Mr Dearing has started a mobile service to refill computer ink cartridges.(AUSTRALIA)
    A NEW mobile service has made it easier for businesses from across the Border to refill their computer ink cartridges.
    Alan Dearing has begun Cartridge Man Kergunyah, a franchise of Cartridge Man Australia.
    Mr Dearing said the business refilled ink cartridges for computer printers at a competitive price.
    Until December 16, he is also offering a 10 per cent discount on all products and services.
    “It is a mobile service in which I work from my car and the ink cartridges are filled on site,” he said.
    “I am servicing most outlying areas around Albury and Wodonga.
    “This saves people having to make a special trip into town to have their cartridges refilled.”
    Areas serviced are Corryong, taking in Khancoban, Tintaldra and Walwa, the Mitta Valley including Tallangatta, Eskdale, Mitta and Dartmouth and the Kiewa Valley to Dederang, Tawonga and Mt Beauty.
    He also visits Yackandandah, Beechworth, Myrtleford, Bright, Holbrook and Culcairn.
    “I have set up some depots in most towns so people can drop off their cartridges and I can refill them at the one place,” he said.
    “People just need to ring to find out where the nearest depot is.”
    Cartridge refilling was about half the cost of a new one.
    Mr Dearing said the business had been operating for about four months.
    Before that, he and his wife had been running Wyuna of Kergun-yah, a bed and breakfast, which his wife will maintain.
    Business name: Cartridge Man Kergunyah, Gundowring Rd, Gundowring.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.