S.C.C. To Integrate Apex Print Technology, Effective Jan. 1, 2016

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums S.C.C. To Integrate Apex Print Technology, Effective Jan. 1, 2016

Date: Tuesday January 5, 2016 10:59:55 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • news
    Keymaster

Static Control to Integrate Apex Print Technology, Effective Jan. 1, 2016

Reading, U.K. – Static Control Components, the largest manufacturer of aftermarket imaging supplies and components, will integrate Netherlands-based Apex Print Technology B.V. (APT) into its European operation, effective January 1, 2016. This action is part of the Apex/Static Control merger that was announced in May 2015.
    http://www.action-intell.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Apex-and-Static-logos.jpg

By combining resources, assets and operations, remanufacturers will benefit from the greater capabilities and competitive advantage formed by the expansion. As APT’s operations are absorbed by Static Control, all existing customers of both companies will enjoy world-class support, value and service to which they are accustomed. 

Ken Lalley, Static Control’s Managing Director of European Operations, commented: “Static Control has always understood the importance of having the right people in the right place, doing the right job. There is an excellent team in place at APT, and thanks to their super regional knowledge and strong customer relationships, it is clear to see the advantages that their skills can bring to our joint customers.

“Growth is vital to the health of this industry and to the businesses of the remanufacturers we serve. We know this development can only add more to our customer offering, with increased efficiency, investment in all areas and additional valuable, experienced personnel on board.”

Emery van Donzel, APT’s Managing Director, added: “In the last few months I had the opportunity to meet with the people of Static Control and I was very pleased to see their work ethic and dedication to offer the best possible service to their clients. This new venture has put me and my staff in a very positive position – with our newly united forces we will be able to support customers even better than before.”
    ###
    Static Control is the largest manufacturer of aftermarket imaging systems and components supporting genuine cartridge remanufacturers within the global laser and ink jet industry. Sales and distribution facilities are located worldwide. Research, development, engineering and manufacturing as well as global distribution are located at Static Control’s world headquarters in Sanford, North Carolina, USA. Static Control manufactures in-house more than 10,000 imaging products and offers a product catalog of more than 14,000 imaging products to the aftermarket industry.
    © Static Control Components, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. The stylised S, Static Control and Odyssey are registered trademarks of Static Control Components, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.