SHARAPOVA EXTENDS CANON RELATIONSHIP

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums SHARAPOVA EXTENDS CANON RELATIONSHIP

Date: Thursday March 6, 2008 02:40:37 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Sharapova extends Canon relationship
    Australian Open champion Maria Sharapova has extended her marketing agreement with camera-maker Canon, Inc. The photogenic Russian will continue to participate in global advertising, retail promotions events for the company through to 2010.”Maria Sharapova continues to shine on and off the court as one of the world’s top players and has been a wonderful ambassador for the Canon brand with her style, substance and powerful game said Yuichi Ishizuka, senior vice president and general manager of the Consumer Imaging Group at Canon U.S.A., Inc. “The Maria and Canon relationship has been a perfect match and we look forward to supporting her quest to capture more grand slam titles.””I’m excited to continue my association with such a powerful iconic brand,” said Maria Sharapova. “Canon has been a great partner — my PowerShot digital camera travels with me around the world to make sure that every shot I take off the court is a PowerShot.”Sharapova regularly travels with her PowerShot digital camera to capture and share her experiences with friends and family around the world.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.