Some Good Humor From a Local Rapid Refill Ink Store

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums Some Good Humor From a Local Rapid Refill Ink Store

Date: Tuesday January 7, 2014 09:53:42 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

Some Good Humor From a Local Rapid Refill Ink Store

Some Resolutions For You!

Let us not waste time with resolutions of losing weight, eating more kale, and changing air filters once a month. Let us focus on realistic resolutions you can commit to in the New Year without pain and disappointment.

1. Bring you old inkjet printer, preferably an HP, and trade it in on our favorite all-in-one printer manufactured by Brother. We sell these MFC-J470DW’s for $98.00 each, new in the box, including the starter cartridges. And to sweeten the deal, with the trade of your HP, (or Lexmark), we will give you a $10 Gift Card good on your next purchase.

2. Please save your instruction manual. It offers many good ideas on using your new printer and will troubleshoot any issues that could come up. There is a wealth of information spelled out in the manual you will now keep warm and safe in your desk drawer.

3. This last one requires just a slight change of lifestyle, but I recommend placing a pillowcase over your printer when it is not in use. Dust is dusty and gums up the works. To compliment that practice, run a color page including black every week just to keep the juices flowing and print heads within the printer hydrated.

Wasnt that easy? Now you do not have to buy new clothes.

WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS!

While the whole country was filled with anticipation from the Mega Millions $600M jackpot last month, at least one McKinney resident had her eyes on a different prize.

We would like to congratulate Stephanie ODell. Stephanie is the delighted winner of a brand new Brother MFC-J470DW printer.

Every time my kids need to print something, there is a problem, Stephanie said. No ink, low ink. Its maddening. Now Im excited to have a printer that prints on both sides, prints from my smart phone and is easy to load the ink cartridges.

We like to promote the Brother inkjet printers because they are the best value for our customers and are thrilled for Stephanie and her family.

Stay tuned. Theres more to win in 2014.

TRUDY'S TIPS
    Don't fall prey to cheaply priced printers.

This one is simple, the cheaper the printer, the more expensive the ink. Those inkjet printers on sale for $29.99 are on sale for a reason. The replacement cartridges run anywhere from $30.00 to $50.00 because they are programmed for one-time use and cannot be successfully refilled. We had one customer who purchased three printers just to save buying the ink! What a shame as you become frustrated with this unnecessary expense and one more piece of plastic will end up in a landfill, taking 1,000 years to break down. Recycle your printer with us, donate it to charity, or if you can, take it back to the retailer. And don’t forget the bargain I mentioned earlier.

We appreciate all our customers and would like some more, so tell a friend.

Thank you all and have a prosperous New Year!

DELIVERY BOY THOUGHTS…
    Rapid Refill Inks Chief Delivery Boy has some thoughts to share with those who might be on the road at the same time as he. Henceforth his top five:

• Quit Texting: You know its wrong, its illegal in many states and Texas will catch up soon enough, and its STUPID!
    • Stay off my butt: The little Rapid Refill delivery vehicle goes just as fast as yours but I prefer to drive within the confines of the speed limits as prescribed. Besides, if I cant get past the slowpoke in front of me you wont be able to either.
    • Let me on the highway¦ PLEASE: Although we have already established our vehicles ability to travel the speed limit, I must confess its deficiency when it comes to acceleration. Help a guy out wont you?
    • Use your blinkers: I may be a professional delivery driver but I am not a mind reader. Please use your blinkers when you want to make a turn or simply change lanes. I promise you will not run out of blinker fluid.

Most importantly enjoy your driving and be safe during this new year. The roads are not getting any less congested so it is up to drivers like you and me to make the most of it.

You are receiving this email because you are current, former or potential customers who we have met over the years.
    Our mailing address is:

Rapid Refill Ink – McKInney, TX
    400 N. Central Expressway
    Mckinney, TX 75070

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.