TonerNews.Com:Most Visited Toner Ind. Site In The World

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums TonerNews.Com:Most Visited Toner Ind. Site In The World

Date: Friday October 14, 2011 09:21:11 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

TonerNews.Com
    One of the most visited Toner Industry sites in the world

How much more profit could your company make if I could show you a way to increase the response rate to your current advertising by 20%…or more?

Promote and drive traffic to your business. Our traffic is your traffic.
    In regards to advertisng on tonernews.com , I am contacting you because I can help you improve the pulling power of your advertising without increasing your advertising budget. That’s right. I am only asking you for an opportunity to enhance your current advertising so it produces better results.

Be found. Join the fastest growing Toner business community on the Internet.
    My specialty is fixing advertising campaigns that are producing lousy results. What I propose is that I review your current advertising (sales letters, website, display advertising, etc.) and show you how incorporating direct response strategies into your advertising will make it produce far more leads and sales .most businesses do no realize that their advertising could be producing far better results if it was written properly using scientifically tested direct-response marketing techniques.

Free Guaranteed Results

To prove to you how confident I am that I can make your advertising produce better results, I will give you free advertising on Tonernews.com and if what we create for you does not generate at least 20% more leads and sales than your current advertising we can just amicably parts ways !  With this offer you have everything to gain and Little to lose

Thank you for considering TonerNews.com and if you want your advertising program to generate more leads and sales, please give me a call today at  (954) 929-9590 phone. Or, if you prefer, email me at jim@wantedsurplustoner.com I look forward to hearing from you

TonerNews.com / A.B.S./Copy Communication  Inc U.S.A.
    USA :800-900-4024 , INT’L 954-929-9590 ,FX 954-925-9590
    EMAIL : Jim@WantedSurplusToner.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.