TV Watchdog gets ClickInks.com To Finally Returns Poor Woman's Money

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums TV Watchdog gets ClickInks.com To Finally Returns Poor Woman's Money

Date: Tuesday May 19, 2015 01:20:59 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • news
    Keymaster

TV Watchdog gets ClickInks.com To Finally Returns Poor Woman's Money
    By Warren Trent

SUN CITY, AZ (3TV) –We told you about Phyllis King last month and about the tight budget she's on. That's why this refund means so much to her, and with a little help from 3 On Your Side, she has her money.

"It's been awful. I almost gave up," she said. "And I thought, 'No, I'm not giving up. This is my money and they can't have it.' "
    https://media.licdn.com/media/p/5/000/1c7/11d/2fab2cd.png

Phyllis King doesn't like giving up and neither does 3 On Your Side. We profiled the Sun City retiree last month when she said an online company called ClickInks made a big mistake and King is the one who paid the price.

"I decided to go online and get from this company because I had seen their ads several times and the price was good. It was less than what I had been paying," she said.

King ordered a set of five ink cartridges for around $93. She paid for the order using her PayPal account, but she never got a confirmation or anything indicating the transaction went through. So, King canceled and ordered again.

“I never got a confirmation, so I didn't think that the order went through," she said. "So, I sent another order 10 days later."

That second order went through successfully, but little did King know, so did the first one as well even though she canceled. And $200 in ink is something this retiree can't afford. Phyllis went on to say; "I got a bill for both orders, and I waited for a credit to come through since I had canceled. And it didn't come, so I started calling."

King says she called ClickInks more than a dozen times to resolve the matter, but after getting the run-around she contacted 3 On Your Side.

We reached out to ClickInks which agreed to look into the situation. And look what happened since our first report: the company finally sent King a check for $103.50, the full amount she needed back.

"I shouldn't have had to beg and plead," King said.

"Or come to 3 On Your Side," Gary Harper added.

"Well, yeah. I think it's phenomenal. I think they should have given me interest, though," she said.
    http://s3-media4.fl.yelpassets.com/bphoto/3QzcOLW6CKq7A3Nryw8gYQ/o.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.